Yeah, I'm not sure.

Amazon has a copy, if you have prime.

I just got 3 records from Topshelf and they're all fine. I think 3 is the magic number for the mailers they use. Cop that Saddest Landscape bruh.

I've had most stuff fine from them, but some stuff beat to hell. How hard is it to toss in a cardboard spacer or 2? They are like 100 for $5.

I just got 3 records from Topshelf and they're all fine. I think 3 is the magic number for the mailers they use. Cop that Saddest Landscape bruh.

I've also gotten probably 30 orders from TS and never had a problem.

We discussed them in here before and I saw about a 50 / 50 split, which is pretty high. Some people getting their shit dinged to hell, and others' were fine. Hmmm.

They could package them better but I think the deciding factor is how theyre treated by the usps in transit.

Oh for sure. But these labels should assume USPS will treat them less than satisfactory. I wish they would all use the mailers with the bumpers that go all the way around, and has the center strip to avoid shifting up and down. Those mailers are ace, and I've never gotten a ding when shipping with those.

Zv54BXh.jpg

for sure USPS will toss them around. but if you package things properly, then that means the difference between minor (or no) damage and totally fucking destroyed.

it kills me that they make a point to separate the records from the jackets to avoid seam splits, but can't be bothered to include any cardboard inserts or bubble wrap and then shove as many as they can into a standard mailer, so your records get destroyed in other ways. 

for sure USPS will toss them around. but if you package things properly, then that means the difference between minor (or no) damage and totally fucking destroyed.

it kills me that they make a point to separate the records from the jackets to avoid seam splits, but can't be bothered to include any cardboard inserts or bubble wrap and then shove as many as they can into a standard mailer, so your records get destroyed in other ways.

Even though USPS should do a better job handling them, I always put the focus on whoever is doing the packaging. They should know better. Especially if you're a damn label, I mean cmon. I've had a few fuck ups with USPS but that'll happen. I've been pretty lucky with the amount of records I've ordered. I've never got a broken record thankfully. The worst was a dude in Europe, go figure, who sent me a record in a damn padded envelope, which I'm sure most of us have experienced. Not too big a deal but my AoF box has a huge dent in the bottom corner. It's aeshtically displeasing. I normally wouldn't care, but I paid a lot for that box set.

I was thinking about writing a zine about my tour stories as well as stories about what happened at a pizza place I worked at. It would be a mix of laughs and horror.

just make sure it has pictures!  :lol:

Don't forget scratch & sniff pages, of various delicious pizza toppings.

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/toe-the-book-about-my-idle-plot-on-a-vague-anxiety-vinyl-records.shtml

$20 but 15% off on vinyl right now and free shipping on orders over $50. SSD is cool cause they give you free plastic sleeves and pack everything nicely, but they suck at letting you know if an item is on backorder and it sometimes takes longer than other places

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/toe-the-book-about-my-idle-plot-on-a-vague-anxiety-vinyl-records.shtml

$20 but 15% off on vinyl right now and free shipping on orders over $50. SSD is cool cause they give you free plastic sleeves and pack everything nicely, but they suck at letting you know if an item is on backorder and it sometimes takes longer than other places

I'll definitely keep that in mind if no one on here has one to let go of. Thanks, for the heads up. Since the variant isn't listed I'm betting it's the most recent press of the clear with blue, which is fine.

I'll definitely keep that in mind if no one on here has one to let go of. Thanks, for the heads up. Since the variant isn't listed I'm betting it's the most recent press of the clear with blue, which is fine.

you are welcome, I'd bet it's that variant too. Additionally if that sale ends before you order, the coupon "sh" will always get you 15% off there

you are welcome, I'd bet it's that variant too. Additionally if that sale ends before you order, the coupon "sh" will always get you 15% off there

A guy messaged me about having grey and clear. I'll see what he is looking for. I would grab it from Amazon but my Prime ran out a while back.

Chance of tornadoes apparently today. Bad thunderstorm moving in

The wind here is fucking crazy right now! The sun is in full effect after a morning of straight pouring rains, but now I'm hearing it sound like it's going to pull the siding off my apartment! I had to go pull down my bird feeder and some other things that hang on my porch after hearing my neighbors grill hit the ground...

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic