Heretic.

I used to like sheetz. They've gone down hill over the last 5 years. The food especially. Wawa has the best bread ever, and they always have the drink hook up. Peach half and half tea? Yes, please. Sheetz is just always so dirty in my area too. It's a huge downer. But since they built a wawa right down the street next to a Sonic, Daddy likey. Sheetz is shiitz.

Sheetz is awesome.

Thomas, I might go up to a Grado Blue. I heard Red is a little lacking in the mids. Blue is one step up from the Green. Or perhaps a Denon DL 110 if I can find it for a good price. I'm unsure. Depends what my dealer has. Install is free if I buy from them. Give me your advice.

Looks like my local audio shop will mount any cart I purchase from them for free. It's $100 to install a cart purchased from a 3rd party. Pretty easy choice there.

I might go up to a Grado Red or Blue. I wish they had Nagaoka carts cause I've always wanted to try one, as well as a Denon DL-110. I've only heard amazing things about them.

I mean, check this baby out: http://www.needledoctor.com/Denon-DL-110-Cartridge

Denon can be found for ~$200 from a Canadian seller on ebay. I wish I grabbed one when they were $150 new, since I've always wanted to hear one.

Thomas, I might go up to a Grado Blue. One step up from the Green.

It can only sound better! I'm still going to upgrade to the 8MZ stylus in the near future. Better than the gold, for much less.

It can only sound better! I'm still going to upgrade to the 8MZ stylus in the near future. Better than the gold, for much less.

Yeah, I'm just limited to what my shop had, but they have the whole Grado line. If they have the Denon I'll grab it. If not, I'll do the Grado Blue, or Silver if I'm feeling bold.

We know Grado sound good, so give the Denon a go if you can afford it. I'm curious about their sound signature.

If they have it I will. And will report back.

Also, it saddens me all the Sheetz around me suck. Trust me, guys, I wish they didn't. It's where I first discovered Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce. My life has never been the same since.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic