Can't do carpet with a cat, especially with allergies AND a cat  :lol:  I've always preferred hardwood, when I was a kid I tore all the carpet out of my room and it was glorious. 

Ughhhh, please stop commenting for a week and I will send you $10 via paypal. Just one week please! 

can't do concrete here. gets way too cold. and carpet sucks. my kid projectile vommitted last night. always sucks for clean up.

The whole kitchen / dining is hardwood here. I would do hardwood all over if it were my place, but since it's a rental I'm going with carpet for cost efficiency.

Ughhhh, please stop commenting for a week and I will send you $10 via paypal. Just one week please!

Don't give a jackass money to stop being a jackass. That's like giving a kid candy to get him to stop crying.

Try this: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/119185-its-lit-xd-a-legitimate-ban-discussion/?view=getnewpost

Just gotta ignore him dude. He recently logged into his Halo2 account and changed all the original info. We just gotta post around his garbage and pretend its not even there.

• GroupMembers
  • Active Posts516
  • Profile Views1,010
  • Member TitleRepress
  • Age96 years old
  • BirthdayJanuary 28, 1920
  • Interests
    I'm Matt. I just relocated to Brooklyn, NY from Richmond, VA.

<p>

Just gotta ignore him dude. He recently logged into his Halo2 account and changed all the original info. We just gotta post around his garbage and pretend its not even there.

• Group

Members
  • Active Posts

• Profile Views

• Member Title

Repress
    96 years old
  • Birthday

January 28, 1920
    mystery.png Not Telling

• Interests

I'm Matt. I just relocated to Brooklyn, NY from Richmond, VA.

Hahahahahahahaha is that status some sort of snide remark towards me? Hahahaha.

Don't give a jackass money to stop being a jackass. That's like giving a kid candy to get him to stop crying.

Try this: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/119185-its-lit-xd-a-legitimate-ban-discussion/?view=getnewpost

Wow, Great read! Thanks for sharing! 

I'm flying out to Denver to see Jason Isbell at Red Rocks (#1 on my concert venue bucket list). Two nights before, Hall & Oates are playing there, so I grabbed a ticket for that as well... now Goo Goo Dolls are playing the night in between... do I go to that as well? I know/somewhat liked their hits (and first album, that I doubt they acknowledge at all at shows), think there is any chance they won't be terrible in 2016?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic