Oops. I was selling some records so I would have some safety money in my PayPal and I just spent it all again. On the bright side, I just got solid deals on most of the Sonic Youth records I didn't have, some RPs I have been meaning to pick up for dirt cheap used, and the Home After Three Months E!E! 7" at a reasonable price finally

Blade, I didn't forget about you, I plan on snagging those 7s off of you this weekend when I can go sell some stuff to a local shop.

Oops. I was selling some records so I would have some safety money in my PayPal and I just spent it all again. On the bright side, I just got solid deals on most of the Sonic Youth records I didn't have, some RPs I have been meaning to pick up for dirt cheap used, and the Home After Three Months E!E! 7" at a reasonable price finally

Blade, I didn't forget about you, I plan on snagging those 7s off of you this weekend when I can go sell some stuff to a local shop.

I forgot what you wanted but thank fuck cause I am broke.

that record is good! i'm pissed its not on spotify yet lol

I agree. I just have been letting it play the most listened song in order so it plays all the new singles and older stuff. Love the 80's influence on the music and when I see them perform, like snl the other day, the singer makes me feel dirty. Pure sex, haha

I agree. I just have been letting it play the most listened song in order so it plays all the new singles and older stuff. Love the 80's influence on the music and when I see them perform, like snl the other day, the singer makes me feel dirty. Pure sex, haha

i agree with everything you just said lol. definitely a grungy feel when you watch them perform. but i also love the 80s influence. please be naked is an amazing track, and having it followed up by lostmyhead is incredible. i love those two tracks back to back.

i agree with everything you just said lol. definitely a grungy feel when you watch them perform. but i also love the 80s influence. please be naked is an amazing track, and having it followed up by lostmyhead is incredible. i love those two tracks back to back.

Are those on the new album because I don't believe I've heard them. Will find now. Fallingforyou is one of my favorites

Good morning all, spent a lot of time with the Dischord catalog this weekend, can you believe 2 days ago was the first time I heard "Out Of Step" ? My friends only ever showed me the first 2 7" and I was impressed but put it on the back burner for picking it up. This one hit right away, I think its easily their strongest release and yet I see the first 2 more praised and covered by bands, ran out and picked up a copy yesterday

Good morning all, spent a lot of time with the Dischord catalog this weekend, can you believe 2 days ago was the first time I heard "Out Of Step" ? My friends only ever showed me the first 2 7" and I was impressed but put it on the back burner for picking it up. This one hit right away, I think its easily their strongest release and yet I see the first 2 more praised and covered by bands, ran out and picked up a copy yesterday

Such a great record

They have just reissued a lot of the early stuff and it's all great. My personal favorite is the Scream "Still Screaming" LP.

So i accepted a new job yesterday. My last day at my current job is April 1st. That means I have a month to tell all my clients I'm leaving...this is gonna suck

If you don't mind me asking a few questions; is it a better opportunity? What did you do, and what will you be doing? Congrats though.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic