Sending good vibes your way Ryan.

Opened a dispute against Really Records. Record shipped months ago, no word on mine, and they have ignored emails from me 3 time now. 

Sending you lots of love and hugs Ryan!

Thanks. Just so it's out there, my grams has cancer. Started out as a spot they found a week or so ago but test result today show its a lot of spots with a mass by the spinal cord. They are saying stage 4 so treatment starts next week. So hopefully they catch it in time. It's my mom's mom, and my mom really leans on her parents the last few years since my parents divorced. They had a falling out when I was young and didn't talk for like 12 years. I'm just really glad they got their shit straight before this happened. So yea...staying positive.

Thanks. Just so it's out there, my grams has cancer. Started out as a spot they found a week or so ago but test result today show its a lot of spots with a mass by the spinal cord. They are saying stage 4 so treatment starts next week. So hopefully they catch it in time. It's my mom's mom, and my mom really leans on her parents the last few years since my parents divorced. They had a falling out when I was young and didn't talk for like 12 years. I'm just really glad they got their shit straight before this happened. So yea...staying positive.

Sending virtual hugs man :wub:

Yes sir! Listening to Look Mexico right now. Sounds amazing.

Nice! The ITTCT stuff seemed to show up pretty damn quick.

Does anyone have experience fixing PS3s?

Sorta, what's going on?

Nice! The ITTCT stuff seemed to show up pretty damn quick.

Sorta, what's going on?

YLOD on 40GB fat model. I opened it up and am 90% sure it was thermal paste and scraped it off the two chips by heating it with a hairdryer. Anything else I should check before I go buy paste that might be causing the issue? The paste looked all spiderweby if that helps.

Generally YLOD is due to a warped board from overheating, iirc. I think people did temp fixes by cooking the board to flatten it, but I'm not 100%. Worth a shot with just the new paste. 

Generally YLOD is due to a warped board from overheating, iirc. I think people did temp fixes by cooking the board to flatten it, but I'm not 100%. Worth a shot with just the new paste.

I've been reading that it can be caused by that to bad solder to bad paste to a bunch of other stuff. If that doesn't work I'll probably ask around here to find another ps3 cheap

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic