I'm moving in about a week or two. What's the best way to move my records from one house to another (same city)?

Boxes. (seriously) I just moved and I had a bunch of special boxes. I bought them at some box place in Rochester, NY about 6 years ago and just saved some for when I moved again.

Tickets acquired for the Bane show in Worcester. That lineup is absurd.

I shot a Bane show in SLC at the worst and smallest venue ever. They [bane] wanted to use my photos for merch, but I hated the sound of the venue so much that I couldn't say yes. I can't call a photo worthy if they sound of the show was shit. They are super fun live though. You'll have fun.

I don't listen to new music much these days but holy shit do I need this new The Body/Full of Hell album on vinyl.

I guess they're announcing it tomorrow. I hope I don't miss the pre-order. Gonna fucking terrify my neighbors with this shit. Listen to Hotline Bling on repeat ONE MORE TIME MOTHERFUCKERS.

That's pretty cool. I'm taking the estate/garage sale weekend off because I don't figure there will be many with the holiday.

I'm sure everything will be overpriced, and I won't end up with anything...(plus it's the second day, so the best stuff if probably gone) but it'll be fun.

I'm also going to another weird one in Camas hoping to find some strange cheap stuff and yard tools.

I'm sure everything will be overpriced, and I won't end up with anything...(plus it's the second day, so the best stuff if probably gone) but it'll be fun.

I'm also going to another weird one in Camas hoping to find some strange cheap stuff and yard tools.

I usually hit them up with the intent of reselling stuff but always end up with cool stuff I keep. I don't have a job yet so it's how I make money. I want to try to look for something that's full time or near full time this summer though and work part time during junior year on out and extra hours when I'm out of school.

I shot a Bane show in SLC at the worst and smallest venue ever. They [bane] wanted to use my photos for merch, but I hated the sound of the venue so much that I couldn't say yes. I can't call a photo worthy if they sound of the show was shit. They are super fun live though. You'll have fun.

Well now I need to know what venue you're talking about.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic