Morning all. Baseball, ehhhh, too slow for me. Certain sports I can't get behind. Baseball moves too slowly for me. Basketball isn't fun when you can score 100+ points in a single game. Soccer, well what the hell is the point if you can end the game in a tie or in a zero to zero score range? Football though, total war and more chess like to me thus I can get behind it. However, college ball is the only good game, because NFL is all about inches and million dollar paychecks and not proving what you can do for the betterment of your future career... I've had a bit of coffee this morning and am feeling punchy, someone come fight me! lol

What's funny about that is Jason Tate was threatening to get rid of the discussion parts of the news articles and stuff because he felt that people weren't contributing to articles the right way I guess (the wrong way is people writing "i like it" "i don't like it" I figure) and he started backtracking once people were questioning all of this.. and then a month later it's that way.

Morning all. Baseball, ehhhh, too slow for me. Certain sports I can't get behind. Baseball moves too slowly for me. Basketball isn't fun when you can score 100+ points in a single game. Soccer, well what the hell is the point if you can end the game in a tie or in a zero to zero score range? Football though, total war and more chess like to me thus I can get behind it. However, college ball is the only good game, because NFL is all about inches and million dollar paychecks and not proving what you can do for the betterment of your future career... I've had a bit of coffee this morning and am feeling punchy, someone come fight me! lol

I disagree about baseball because I love baseball but, I totally agree, I prefer college ball to the pros any day.

I don't really do sports but the Diamondbacks have $20ish all your can eat seats and that's something I can get behind.

I'm conflicted about the Astros being good again because it is so reflective of the seat prices. Couple seasons ago I got the same tickets that are going for $100, for less than $30.

What's funny about that is Jason Tate was threatening to get rid of the discussion parts of the news articles and stuff because he felt that people weren't contributing to articles the right way I guess (the wrong way is people writing "i like it" "i don't like it" I figure) and he started backtracking once people were questioning all of this.. and then a month later it's that way.

The guy is a tool, that's fairly apparent.

I disagree about baseball because I love baseball but, I totally agree, I prefer college ball to the pros any day.

My grandmother was a huge baseball fan, but it's just not my thing. I will give it to University of South Carolina though, they've had some good runs in recent years with their baseball team!

the paying-for-membership bit is a little sideeye for me. i signed up to see what it was all about. the community is very rigid.

the paying-for-membership bit is a little sideeye for me. i signed up to see what it was all about. the community is very rigid.

I imagine in Tate's mind it's to weed out all of the fake music fans and only keep around the real fans that can have deep philosophical discussions about music.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic