So I'm thinking about maybe taking a road trip/plane trip memorial day weekend to see a Rockies game, any ideas what the gf and I could do while we are in Colorado?

If you want record stores I suggest Twist & Shout, Wax Tracks and Black & Read (Black & Read also has comics, books, nerd shit but it's farther from downtown). Casa Bonita has terrible food but it's incredibly fun and you can relive the South Park episode. City Grille has like the best burgers. There are some pretty sweet parks and what not. 1-Up is a bar/classic arcade and it's pretty rad (also walking distance from the stadium). Also a couple breweries close by if that's your thing. I'll try to think of more. That's Denver if you are adventuring outside of that let me know

ugh...trying to book a hotel downtown Charleston for a show on the 27th, and the nice hotel we stay at last time we went there for a show went up 75 bucks.  anyone got hotel connections for Hampton inn or Embassy suite (which I think are both by the same company Hilton)?!

They are both Hilton, yes. I have a whole bunch of points with them... Wanna trade? haha

Buy and smoke some of that legal marijuana

Ditto.

Didn't even think about that you guys. I think I'd do that.

If you want record stores I suggest Twist & Shout, Wax Tracks and Black & Read (Black & Read also has comics, books, nerd shit but it's farther from downtown). Casa Bonita has terrible food but it's incredibly fun and you can relive the South Park episode. City Grille has like the best burgers. There are some pretty sweet parks and what not. 1-Up is a bar/classic arcade and it's pretty rad (also walking distance from the stadium). Also a couple breweries close by if that's your thing. I'll try to think of more. That's Denver if you are adventuring outside of that let me know

Awesome, I'll let you know. Still in the early stages of planning.

Sometimes people don't have money when pre-orders go up.

I like people from the forums to be able to get copies if they sold out. I would rather we get them then Joe blow.

Yup, I got it and it's a pretty cool idea.

We get it, you guys smoke weed. ;)

<insert Blade vapes joke>

I would never! It's illegal here and I'm a fine upstanding citizen.

And that's exactly why I decided I could trust you with the Trump stickers

My friend gave me a book full of CDs to burn like 10 years ago, one of them was "Angel's Curse Whispered On The Edge Of Despair" and I think that's the only thing I ever heard from them until the Thursday split. I liked it, but never got around to exploring more of their catalog. I was just introduced to too much at once. This gal introduced me to Scarlet, Envy, Bleeding Through, Behemoth, Black Dahlia Murder, Botch, Isis, Mastodon, In Flames, Every Time I Die, and many of the other heavier acts of the time

My friend gave me a book full of CDs to burn like 10 years ago, one of them was "Angel's Curse Whispered On The Edge Of Despair" and I think that's the only thing I ever heard from them until the Thursday split. I liked it, but never got around to exploring more of their catalog. I was just introduced to too much at once. This gal introduced me to Scarlet, Envy, Bleeding Through, Behemoth, Black Dahlia Murder, Botch, Isis, Mastodon, In Flames, Every Time I Die, and many of the other heavier acts of the time

Check out A Dead Sinking Story and Insomniac Doze.

Good Envy records...

I wish I could go to Omaha this weekend. See Through Dresses are playing a free show for RSD at the record store I really like when I was out there.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic