1 hour ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Morning all. Up earlier today because my Mother is having cataract/astigmatism surgery this morning. Positive vibes please folks. She's worn glasses since she was 14 I think, and is 62 & nearly blind now so I hope this does the trick.... for $6k per eye, it damn sure better!

All the best for her Greenie

Morning all. Up earlier today because my Mother is having cataract/astigmatism surgery this morning. Positive vibes please folks. She's worn glasses since she was 14 I think, and is 62 & nearly blind now so I hope this does the trick.... for $6k per eye, it damn sure better!

Hope all goes well buddy. 

Hope all goes well buddy. 

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 6:53 PM, NapalmBrain said:

buy Aussie Bites and their croissants they are like the 2 greatest things you can buy. Also if you eat hot dogs it's like $10 for 60 and they are way above average, you can try them out at the snack bar think it's $1.50 for a hotdog and a soda 

I didn't see this until it was too late. I did get a piece of pizza and some ribs by the rotisserie chickens for dinner though.  

But anyways good morning y'all. Costco was great, got stocked up on chicken, rice, and egg whites. Did everyone have a good weekend?

47 minutes ago, futures said:

Thank you so much guys! :)

I got engaged on Saturday

Congrats!!!

Sending positive vibes you and your moms way!

20 minutes ago, lastvaultboy said:

Congrats @futures!

12 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Morning all! Congrats @futures and 100% positive vibes @GreatGreenOne77

9 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

Good luck to your mom Jason, and congrats Ash

3 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Thanks everyone! Last Monday was so awesome, that I had to step in cat vomit this morning to balance out all that positive Karma... lol. But then I got Waffle House and the day is on it's way :D

Edit: Congrats Ash!! 

Thanks everyoneeeee. 

Jason, keep us updated on your mom <3

10 minutes ago, texan4life said:

I didn't see this until it was too late. I did get a piece of pizza and some ribs by the rotisserie chickens for dinner though.  

But anyways good morning y'all. Costco was great, got stocked up on chicken, rice, and egg whites. Did everyone have a good weekend?

there's always a next time, that pizza is so good for the price. They sell whole ones, frozen or fresh too

5 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Just ordered a new belt for my table, which will hopefully fix the slowness issues it has. Also waiting on a new laptop charger, since mine decided it does not like to work well anymore. Yay stuff.

Yeah, laptop charger isn't fun. 

Did some searching for the guy who ripped me off because I'm going to file a police report and HOLY SHIT THIS DUDE IS NUTS 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic