Hey guys...if your account was somehow deleted or having issues with it after the software update...by all means send me rude and angry and aggressive messages demanding to know what happened. I love getting messages like that. All part of this "job".

<_<

Got my Caspian records and they're beautiful. Nice handwritten note apologizing for the slow shipping too.

Between yesterday and today I got:

Casipain - YATC (coke bottle clear)

Caspian - Tertia (Half black/half gold)

Pig Destroyer - Painter of Dead Girls (Purple/Silver)

Thou - The Sacrifice (clear)

Thou - Baton Rouge, You Have Much to Answer For (black)

All of them beautiful with really high quality jackets. Like, notably high quality. Robotic Empire and TMS are two labels I'm proud to support.

6 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

It tastes good because salt has flavor. I can have it with sauce, but I'm not always in the mood for it. I go through two boxes of pasta (one batch) in two days, and I have a wide variety of shapes I enjoy, though Ditalini and Rotini are my favorites.

When you put it that way it doesn't sound bad...

but still, I'm sorry to hear that. 

5 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

It tastes good because salt has flavor. I can have it with sauce, but I'm not always in the mood for it. I go through two boxes of pasta (one batch) in two days, and I have a wide variety of shapes I enjoy, though Ditalini and Rotini are my favorites.

Can you have olive oil and garlic? If so, put a bit of olive oil in a pan, and heat some garlic in it (I also add red pepper flakes and pepper). Once the garlic heats up enough to add flavor to it, take it off the heat (burnt garlic is the worst). Mix it in with the pasta and eat. It's so fucking good.

24 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Hey guys...if your account was somehow deleted or having issues with it after the software update...by all means send me rude and angry and aggressive messages demanding to know what happened. I love getting messages like that. All part of this "job".

<_<

I think I was pretty nice about mine. Sorry people are assholes.

9 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

I just get a kick out of "fuck jazz" followed by "I just got my Caspian records" cause the whole genre of post-rock was created by rock musicians looking for inspiration in jazz

I knew someone would mention that.

I just can't listen to jazz. Even the stuff where I'm like "Ok, this is good jazz" I don't actually want to sit down and listen to. Like, I'd never say "Fuck Miles Davis" but I'd also never sit down and put on one of his albums.

2 minutes ago, jhulud said:

It's not only this...and you were fine T3...but some n00bs are also upset that we have to approve their first post/topic. One has already gone as far as calling me a jerk in public. Ha!

I can only imagine this would be your response if you could send gifs in real life

635892683125925818-232670116_150819-tayl

4 minutes ago, jhulud said:

It's not only this...and you were fine T3...but some n00bs are also upset that we have to approve their first post/topic. One has already gone as far as calling me a jerk in public. Ha!

Understandable that the approval is needed, with the influx of troll/dumb posters lately. I don't get why people think they can just waltz in and do whatever, and then go off and bitch about you. People are just dumb. Ignore it. We still love you.

32 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Got my Caspian records and they're beautiful. Nice handwritten note apologizing for the slow shipping too.

Between yesterday and today I got:

Casipain - YATC (coke bottle clear)

Caspian - Tertia (Half black/half gold)

Pig Destroyer - Painter of Dead Girls (Purple/Silver)

Thou - The Sacrifice (clear)

Thou - Baton Rouge, You Have Much to Answer For (black)

All of them beautiful with really high quality jackets. Like, notably high quality. Robotic Empire and TMS are two labels I'm proud to support.

Mylene is amazing. One of my favorite labels. Glad you finally got your records, since that took longer than their normal shipping times.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic