3 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Mainstream is music for people who don't care / know anything about music. Haha. I guess they're willing to pay $100+ for a ticket when that's probably the only show they'll go to that year. Haha.

That's pretty much how I see it too. They like the noise, since mainstream stuff is usually catchy and follows the same formula, but are too afraid to branch out into other musical realms.

GA for Kayne tickets here; $29.50, $49.00, $69.00, $89.00 &129;.50 including a $3.00 facility fee. No one likes Cleveland though.

I'd probably go to a Wu-tang show.

Edited by Thomas³

5 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

That's pretty much how I see it too. They like the noise, since mainstream stuff is usually catchy and follows the same formula, but are too afraid to branch out into other musical realms.

GA for Kayne tickets here; $29.50, $49.00, $69.00, $89.00 &129;.50 including a $3.00 facility fee. No one likes Cleveland though.

I'd probably go to a Wu-tang show.

That's before the TM fees though. So I'm sure you can ad another 30% to that. And I've been to a Wu-Tang show. It was at a small venue and tickets were cheap; like $25.

5 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

That's before the TM fees though. So I'm sure you can ad another 30% to that. And I've been to a Wu-Tang show. It was at a small venue and tickets were cheap; like $25.

Oh for sure, but it's not as much as other places. Fucking Cleveland.

Nice, that sounds awesome. I love me some Wu-tang.

TM is the absolute worst.

Edited by Thomas³

9 minutes ago, Snaggle Von Swift said:

the Philly venue goes through Comcast Tix, which is even worse than ticketmaster/livenation

For Kanye...

ticket price: $149.00

service fee: $21.50

order charge: $7.00

delivery: $4.50 for mailed ticket, $5.50 for will-call, $3.25 for print-at-home, $2.00 for mobile.

Print at home should always be free, always. What the fuck. $2 for mobile? Seriously? Fuck that garbage.

Welp, there is your $180 for a two hour show if that.

1 minute ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

I had Thrice playing on a little bluetooth speaker while I got a shower and I walked out of the bathroom with it still playing. My mom told me to "turn your damn death metal down"

:|

Maybe your dad would like it cause it's dad rock for millenials now. Haha.

Out of the hundreds of show I've been to, I've only had to buy tickets through Ticketmaster three times. I'm glad they're not used around here. 

One of the shows was The Dead Weather at the Ogden Theater in Denver. I bought the tickets at an outlet in Salt Lake, and they charged me a $5 "out of state" fee.

2 minutes ago, Youinreverse said:

Out of the hundreds of show I've been to, I've only had to buy tickets through Ticketmaster three times. I'm glad they're not used around here. 

One of the shows was The Dead Weather at the Ogden Theater in Denver. I bought the tickets at an outlet in Salt Lake, and they charged me a $5 "out of state" fee.

What the fuck. Fees to just make up fees. Reminds me of anything to do with banking, especially retirement funds. Here is a $5 fee to access our site, $2 for loading a page, $5 fee for having fees, $2 cause why not fee, ...

10 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Maybe your dad would like it cause it's dad rock for millenials now. Haha.

No, he's too busy saying crazy shit. He gave a lovely speech last night that I wish I got on video because it was so fucking crazy. We learned about why

The pay gap between genders is justified

Trump will save America

Women who wear "skanky" clothes don't deserve to be raped but need to expect it

America was founded to be Catholic and we are going to shit because we are straying away from that

While it is awful people died they (Orlando) were struck down for being gay because that's a sin

How the fuck did I end up not crazy constantly living around that? Praise <nonexistent deity of choice>.

11 minutes ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

Turn your damn death metal down Rez

It was fucking Vheissu too. Not even the early heavier stuff. 

EDIT: I almost forgot, we also learned why Islam is a religion that only promotes violence and fucking and had absolutely no merit because they're all a bunch of goat fuckers.

Someone send help. 

Edited by Issei Hyoudou

20 minutes ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

No, he's too busy saying crazy shit. He gave a lovely speech last night that I wish I got on video because it was so fucking crazy. We learned about why

The pay gap between genders is justified

Trump will save America

Women who wear "skanky" clothes don't deserve to be raped but need to expect it

America was founded to be Catholic and we are going to shit because we are straying away from that

While it is awful people died they (Orlando) were struck down for being gay because that's a sin

How the fuck did I end up not crazy constantly living around that? Praise <nonexistent deity of choice>.

It was fucking Vheissu too. Not even the early heavier stuff. 

Can I punch your dad in the face?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic