Afternoon darlings! How is everyone's week going?

I started at a pizza place yesterday, which is something I didn't think I'd be doing at this point, but hey, income! Somehow I work with a bunch of lazy kids born in 1999/2000 who only listen to pop radio, which is...mind-blowing for a multitude of reasons.

But positivity! Today I'm working with my brother and we're going to watch Vans' Propeller during our shift and make the best pizzas! Yay!!! 

4 minutes ago, chkadea said:

I started at a pizza place yesterday, which is something I didn't think I'd be doing at this point, but hey, income! Somehow I work with a bunch of lazy kids born in 1999/2000 who only listen to pop radio, which is...mind-blowing for a multitude of reasons.

But positivity! Today I'm working with my brother and we're going to watch Vans' Propeller during our shift and make the best pizzas! Yay!!! 

A pizza maker, eh? You just because my new favorite Small Talker.

Please give me all the pizza.

1 hour ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

No, he's too busy saying crazy shit. He gave a lovely speech last night that I wish I got on video because it was so fucking crazy. We learned about why

The pay gap between genders is justified

Trump will save America

Women who wear "skanky" clothes don't deserve to be raped but need to expect it

America was founded to be Catholic and we are going to shit because we are straying away from that

While it is awful people died they (Orlando) were struck down for being gay because that's a sin

How the fuck did I end up not crazy constantly living around that? Praise <nonexistent deity of choice>.

It was fucking Vheissu too. Not even the early heavier stuff. 

EDIT: I almost forgot, we also learned why Islam is a religion that only promotes violence and fucking and had absolutely no merit because they're all a bunch of goat fuckers.

Someone send help. 

Dear lord... too bad you can't choose your parents

1 minute ago, Snaggle Von Swift said:

A pizza maker, eh? You just because my new favorite Small Talker.

Please give me all the pizza.

Movin' on up!

You can have it all. Fun fact: during college I worked at concert venue/pizza place/art studio for a charming misogynist, and I frequently either delivered free pizzas to friends or broke in at night and made a few to bring to parties.

I was the lady Robin Hood of pizza. Or something.

I want to fight Rez's dad so bad. You know who should expect to be raped? Literally no one. Does your dad think those 50 people in Orlando should have expected to be shot for their sins? Fucking god damn, man.

Matt, Foo Fighters (and Nirvana) are "grocery store playlist" music these days. Of course my store also has The Smiths, The Cure, New Order, REM, and The Butthole Surfers.

13 minutes ago, chkadea said:

I work with a bunch of 18-22 year olds which is funny because they think I'm super cool.

20 minutes ago, chkadea said:

Millennials love pop radio bullshit.

And Vans' Propeller is so good. Some of the best street skating I've seen in a long time in that video. As well as a fucking massive b/s indy in a pool. I mean my god. It also has some of my all time favorites:

Cab

Rowley

Dollin

Alva

Hassan

Barbee

Alva

Cardiel

Hosoi

Edited by Dave Grohl

10 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

about to drive 2 hours to sit in an outdoor stadium for a concert and it's 96 outside. Going to be a rough one

Sending you some cooling vibes from dear ol' Michigan!

@Issei Hyoudou

It's good that he sets such a shining example of a level-headed, intelligent, religious American man. What a blessing. Must be blind to the hypocrisy of his extemist standpoints from his head so far up his ass.

9 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I want to fight Rez's dad so bad. You know who should expect to be raped? Literally no one. Does your dad think those 50 people in Orlando should have expected to be shot for their sins? Fucking god damn, man.

Agreed. I've ended friendships over people saying that bullshit. My friend at my old job went off on a huge rant about gay people one night and it almost ended with us getting in a fist fight. People suck.

4 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Millennials love pop radio bullshit.

And Vans' Propeller is so good. Some of the best street skating I've seen in a long time in that video. As well as a fucking massive b/s indy in a pool. I mean my god. It also has some of my all time favorites:

Cab

Rowley

Dollin

Alva

Hassan

Barbee

Alva

Cardiel

Hosoi

Geoff Rowley? I used to love his parts in different videos. So smooth.

12 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Matt, Foo Fighters (and Nirvana) are "grocery store playlist" music these days. Of course my store also has The Smiths, The Cure, New Order, REM, and The Butthole Surfers.

You're fucking telling me man

1 minute ago, chkadea said:

Sending you some cooling vibes from dear ol' Michigan!

@Issei Hyoudou

It's good that he sets such a shining example of a level-headed, intelligent, religious American man. What a blessing. Must be blind to the hypocrisy of his extemist standpoints from his head so far up his ass.

Part of the reason I'm nopeing the fuck out of AZ as soon as I can. Too much of that out here. 

7 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Geoff Rowley? I used to love his parts in different videos. So smooth.

You should watch any of the stuff he has done in the last few years. Dude loves exploring the desert and doing survivalist stuff. So he skates in the desert and other wilderness. It's really cool. Plus his style has always been amazing. There is a VICE epicly layered on him that's a good watch. 

1 hour ago, Thomas³ said:

Agreed. I've ended friendships over people saying that bullshit. My friend at my old job went off on a huge rant about gay people one night and it almost ended with us getting in a fist fight. People suck.

My friend likes to pick and choose what is a sin and isn't like the Bible is a fucking a la carte menu. He has tattoos and has had premarital sex yet he doesn't like gay people and doesn't believe in it because it is a sin. I never understood how someone can not believe in abortion or someone being gay, it's not a fucking unicorn, it's there whether you "believe" it or not.

sorry

/rant

Edited by texan4life

57 minutes ago, texan4life said:

My friend likes to pick and choose what is a sin and isn't like the Bible is a fucking a la carte menu. He has tattoos and has had premarital sex yet he doesn't like gay people and doesn't believe in it because it is a sin. I never understood how someone can not believe in abortion or someone being gay, it's not a fucking unicorn, it's there whether you "believe" it or not.

sorry

/rant

I would not be friends with a person like that.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic