2 minutes ago, abovetheearth said:

now thats a cival war i dont think this country is ready for yet.

almond joy vs. mounds crew.

i know for certain, if i were starting a gang, id name it one or the other - that way i'd know my real enemies would pick the other.

East 33rd Street Almond Joys mutha fucka

Bitch ass no nut havin' Mounds.... buncha punk ass fools sho nuff'

19 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I listened to this album for the first time in years the other day at work. I have an employee that we call "Butt Rock" because he won't shut up about Disturbed and other radio rock garbage. He said "Is this Metallica?"

It's the closest I've come to writing someone up.

I would have poked his eyes out.

Also haven't listened to that album in forever, but will be soon.

I listened to this album for the first time in years the other day at work. I have an employee that we call "Butt Rock" because he won't shut up about Disturbed and other radio rock garbage. He said "Is this Metallica?"

Any of you have experience with graphic design work? Asking because I've been working on a logo and cover design for a friend's podcast, spending quite a bit of time not only designing, but having to alter or scrap designs when they want something changed, and now I'm being asked what I feel is fair compensation. Part of me feels that all the additional changes and work feels more like I should be compensated a standard rate, but then again, it's a friend who asked...

Any advice/tips would be appreciated!

59 minutes ago, chkadea said:

Any of you have experience with graphic design work? Asking because I've been working on a logo and cover design for a friend's podcast, spending quite a bit of time not only designing, but having to alter or scrap designs when they want something changed, and now I'm being asked what I feel is fair compensation. Part of me feels that all the additional changes and work feels more like I should be compensated a standard rate, but then again, it's a friend who asked...

Any advice/tips would be appreciated!

my profession. 

I charge a straight hourly fee. expected changes and round after round hourly fees are cut in half. if I know the person well it's considerably cheaper and changes are free. but a friend of a friend still gets a deal. if you feel put out then tack on a little extra. just another profession people think is arts and crafts fun time. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic