I do nothing productive all day every day.  I wake up at 9:30 and grab my laptop and watch some TV for at least a couple hours while almost constantly refreshing vinyl collective.  After that I finally roll out of bed to eat, which 99% of the time is takeout then I come back home and eat and do nothing till about 2 when I get ready for work.  I swear I am the laziest piece of shit on the planet.  All I want to do is sleep 14 hours a day.

It's kind of funny because at work I'm the total opposite, no one can keep up with me. 

LOL :lol:

I saw your apple picking photo. you guys are fun :)

Aw thanks, haha.  I saw all of your renaissance fair photos and thought the same of you.  That looked like so much fun!

cool!

Yes! It should be noted that giraffes are my favorite animals, lol.

ive seen a movie before with that same plot, but it cost me $2.99/hr

(winky face to show im kidding)

:P  This story is free

I find the musical tastes on this board to be very boring and dull. The vinyl forum is the same old bands, style, and record labels being bumped over and over with extremely stale conversation. So much music I feel is geared towards the teen/high school years. Its just really...boring.

Completely agree. You should hit up VLV.

I need to pick up a few parts for my car. I've heard good things about Rockauto.com, and I'm thinking about going with them. Does anyone else have any preferred sites for car parts?

Whenever I need parts for my car I go to a wrecker and pick em up there. You get the dirt cheap and I've never had a problem with em

I just bought a bunch of suspension parts from rock auto. Was a little apprehensive, but everything turned out ok. Cheap. Quick delivery.

Amazon.com had all the same parts too, but slightly more expensive.

I need to pick up a few parts for my car. I've heard good things about Rockauto.com, and I'm thinking about going with them. Does anyone else have any preferred sites for car parts?

Whenever I need parts for my car I go to a wrecker and pick em up there. You get the dirt cheap and I've never had a problem with em

That's what I usually do as well. The main thing I was looking for was a power steering pump. I checked two wrecking yards here and couldn't find one. I found a website that will alert me when the wrecking yards get a car I'm looking for, but I'd really like to get the power steering pump soon. Plus, It would be nice to get one that's new or refurbished.

fn hate that shit.

i was in 3 destination weddings. i went to zero of them.

wouldnt you want to get married somewhere familiar?

some place fragile old family members can make the trek?

People who have destination weddings need to be prepared for people not to go. If you can't afford it, you can't afford it, just let them know early. 

She said she wants it to be "a small wedding."  She's calling it a destination wedding, but it's on an island off the coast of where they are going to be living in Florida as of the end of this month.  It's a relocation move by means of her fiance's job so they don't have to pay a penny for any of it, on top of the fact that she's been (& is currently) unemployed for a total of 22 months within 3 years.  So I'm thinking that they get to have a pretty (free) wedding, while all of her friends & family will have to make the trek to the 'destination.'

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic