Don't wanna be....

aaaaaallll byyyyy miiiiiiiiiiiiines seeeeeell-eeeeelllllffff.

My work is catering every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday for all of August, and the first week of Sept. 

I'm prepared to get fat. 

i gained 30 pounds one year from office food/snacks. not a lie.

When I switched to nights at my old job, and started to eat out every night for dinner I gained about that. I was too lazy to cook before going in at night.

Damn having to work an extra hour late tonight. I have 3 or 4 packages waiting for me at home. I can't wait to sping the Turnover record. Also the IIOI/Owen split dl codes went up today.

When I switched to nights at my old job, and started to eat out every night for dinner I gained about that. I was too lazy to cook before going in at night.

im too lazy now and we have both reverted to not cooking just recently. late night, her new job, cranky kid. the last thing im doing when i get home is rush to make a dinner.

aaaaaallll byyyyy miiiiiiiiiiiiines seeeeeell-eeeeelllllffff.

Dude, just let me give you some examples of what they are feeding us:

Fish Fry.

Wings.

Stuffed Peppers.

Smoked Sausage.

Bacon Wrapped Pork Medallions.

Pizza (so many times).

And we have another 10 days to go. I'm so full. 

im too lazy now and we have both reverted to not cooking just recently. late night, her new job, cranky kid. the last thing im doing when i get home is rush to make a dinner.

I can see that. Cooking is annoying.

I feel like this might happen to us with my wife starting work in a few weeks. On the days that I'm just home or I only have jobs in the morning I'm going to try really hard to make sure I make dinner for us. It will be harder since I am taking classes three nights a week, but I think I can get it done.

I hate cooking, because I normally don't start thinking about food until I'm already really hungry and don't want to wait to eat.

Gotta plan things and find some quick, easy meals to prepare. Once you start doing that more you'll find yourself in the habit of cooking and it won't be such a chore. That's worked for me in the past, at least. Now I just need to start writing out meals for the week so I can stick to that. Definitely helps me to visualize it and put a little effort into planning.

Also, you can totally prepare a bunch of food at once and then refrigerate or freeze portions for the rest of the week. I used to do this with breakfast burritos since I get so lazy about making stuff in the mornings.

I need to do this, for at least lunch. I'm sick of a peanut butter sandwich and chips/carrots/etc for lunch everyday. I've been lazy and going to my parents every night for dinner, but I should really make my own meals. I used to, but stopped since I was just constantly making the same thing.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic