I reaaaaaaaaalllllllly dont wanna be

so shitty he was texting me last night asking like what we were up to and stuff

I hat e thiss

I'd end it before things potentially progress. Just imagine you were in your friends position. That shit is fucked up. I've burned bridges before with friends over girls & I've learned one thing.... IT'S NEVER WORTH IT.

And think of it this way. If she can do this to him with you, what's to stop her from doing this with someone else to you down the road? It's a slippery slope my friend. And not one worth sliding down.

I'd end it before things potentially progress. Just imagine you were in your friends position. That shit is fucked up. I've burned bridges before with friends over girls & I've learned one thing.... IT'S NEVER WORTH IT.

And think of it this way. If she can do this to him with you, what's to stop her from doing this with someone else to you down the road? It's a slippery slope my friend. And not one worth sliding down.

IDK it sounds worse than it is i think.

its complicated.

Theres no way to type it out.

The recruiter called me at 230 and asked why I missed the appointment to met. I told her she never told me where to met, since they have 3 offices listed, and that I called an emailed her multiple times asking where but got no response. Whatever.

Well. Looks like all this buying records thing has caught up to me. After crunching numbers not only will I be short on being able to pay some bills...but also have zero money available on my birthday. Worst birthday ever it will be.  -_-

I've never been one to ask family or friends for a quick loan type of thing. Makes me feel awkward and like an even bigger loser than I already feel like. 

/pity party

Well here's a pretty weird plug...

Just wanted to post a link to my old bands bandcamp page for you guys to check out. We've been broken up for like 2+ years and this is the only EP we ever put out. Probably my proudest work too as I composed most of the music and wrote all the lyrics.

Anyways, I know there's a thread for posting your band but most of the folks id want to listen to it post in here. So have at it and enjoy a free download if you're into it!

http://marathonnola.bandcamp.com

Just wanted to post a link to my old bands bandcamp page for you guys to check out. We've been broken up for like 2+ years and this is the only EP we ever put out. Probably my proudest work too as I composed most of the music and wrote all the lyrics.

Anyways, I know there's a thread for posting your band but most of the folks id want to listen to it post in here. So have at it and enjoy a free download if you're into it!

I'm already in the middle of Tertia, now you want me to listen to something else?!

Just kidding, I'll get to it when this record is over :)

Excuse me, but there is a thread for shameless plugs, asshole. 

Well. Looks like all this buying records thing has caught up to me. After crunching numbers not only will I be short on being able to pay some bills...but also have zero money available on my birthday. Worst birthday ever it will be.  -_-

I've never been one to ask family or friends for a quick loan type of thing. Makes me feel awkward and like an even bigger loser than I already feel like. 

/pity party

The hobby.

I am of the opinion that everyone's birthday should be the most incredible day of the year for them, 

and on the other hand, expect all of my birthdays to be absolute shit so I'm never disappointed. It's worked the past couple of years so far.

I hope you have an awesome birthday despite circumstances, Juan.

/pity party

tsbday-image_zpspstjfddp.jpg

Quick story:

My wife's friend won meet and greet tickets to the Seattle t-swift show and her bf somehow worked it out ahead of time so that Taylor knew that he was going to propose to his gf there. He proposed in front of Swizzle and they got pics of that. Kind of weird, but neat. Then they took a pic with T-swift holding up the gal's hand showing off the ring.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic