Quick story:

My wife's friend won meet and greet tickets to the Seattle t-swift show and her bf somehow worked it out ahead of time so that Taylor knew that he was going to propose to his gf there. He proposed in front of Swizzle and they got pics of that. Kind of weird, but neat. Then they took a pic with T-swift holding up the gal's hand showing off the ring.

People have been doing that at Foo shows like crazy on this tour.

Dave is super nice about it and present the married couple and then goes "now get the fuck off my stage" hahahaha.

Ordered Chinese food. They're usually here in about 20 minutes so I started wondering where they were at 45 minutes and then called at an hour. I was told that our food is ready, but they can't deliver it yet because they're really busy ("it's Monday!" she told me like that should mean anything). Said it would be another 30 minutes. Awesome.

I've been sold on watching it since it was announced Stephen Colbert was hosting.

I'd love to go to the taping buy I'd imagine that's gonna be impossible to get tickets for

That'd kick ass...I've always wanted to go to a taping of a show. Colbert would just be the icing on the cake.

Ordered Chinese food. They're usually here in about 20 minutes so I started wondering where they were at 45 minutes and then called at an hour. I was told that our food is ready, but they can't deliver it yet because they're really busy ("it's Monday!" she told me like that should mean anything). Said it would be another 30 minutes. Awesome.

If it's cold you should take it and refuse to pay. Fuck that shit.

If it's cold you should take it and refuse to pay. Fuck that shit.

Online order. Already paid for, unfortunately. I already argued over the phone and I was left with the option to pick it up or wait for it. I'm just hangry. We like this place and nothing like this has happened with them before.

How much are tickets generally/where do you get them?

Tickets are free. But they go insanely fast. You have to follow the website for new tickets.

I followed a Twitter account and had tweets sent to my phone for specific week I could attend until I finally snagged tickets.

No idea how it's going to look for his new show

Tickets are free. But they go insanely fast. You have to follow the website for new tickets.

I followed a Twitter account and had tweets sent to my phone for specific week I could attend until I finally snagged tickets.

No idea how it's going to look for his new show

Damn, I've probably got no shot at it then!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic