Lucky for me when I first started dating my girlfriend we saw an ad for one of The Hobbit movies and I said "Ugh, fuck that shit" and she said "Oh thank god. I really didn't want to have to sit through another one of those."

I didn't say Hobbit. I said LOTR. The Hobbit is completely different. 

Damn, what'd you have to have done?

A whole bunch of shit. Wheel bearing, ball joints, rear brakes, bad 0sensor... the list goes on. All seemed to happen at once too.

Dang. I want to rollover and cry when I just have to pay for a simple oil change :(

Worst part is that I still need to get an oil change  -_-

A whole bunch of shit. Wheel bearing, ball joints, rear brakes, bad 0sensor... the list goes on. All seemed to happen at once too.

Shitty. Depending on the car, O2 sensors get expensive. Mine are $500 a piece, and there are two of them. Ball joints were probably the cheapest part of that repair. It always seems like it all goes wrong at once.

Shit...that just reminded me.

Yeah I should probably get on that soon. Usually I'm really diligent about getting them regularly, but I've been so damn busy these last few months. 

Shitty. Depending on the car, O2 sensors get expensive. Mine are $500 a piece, and there are two of them. Ball joints were probably the cheapest part of that repair. It always seems like it all goes wrong at once.

Doesn't it always? I swear I always have a huge car repair bill once every five years or so, and I like to think I take good care of my car. I mean it's only an '07, but some shit is inevitable.

That also reminds me, a rock cracked my windshield while I was on the highway a few weeks ago, and I still need to call my insurance guy to schedule a time to get it replaced. Luckily I have full glass coverage. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic