I woke up with the worst migraine. I was not able to take anything for it, since taking pills on an empty stomach usually makes me vomit. This is going to be a terrible day of work. The migraine is making my anxiety act up too.

So lock on the video game ost seems a little extreme. Since when is it not allowed to talk about bootleg releases?

Seems pretty lame that mods lock threads just because they don't agree with bootlegs. Especially when nothing bad even happened... Just the usual vc bickering.

Just my thoughts.

So lock on the video game ost seems a little extreme. Since when is it not allowed to talk about bootleg releases?

Seems pretty lame that mods lock threads just because they don't agree with bootlegs. Especially when nothing bad even happened... Just the usual vc bickering.

Just my thoughts.

That thread got out of hand quite a few times, I'm surprised it was not locked before.

That thread got out of hand quite a few times, I'm surprised it was not locked before.

Was it out of hand though? It was just a debate between people and their opinions of this guys business.

In all honesty I don't own a single bootleg, but this guys practices seem fairy honest, and as far as I can tell he has always sent out every record he has ever sold, in a reasonable time.

I understand that the business is a risky one for consumers, but until someone stops sending out records, I don't see the big deal.

Was it out of hand though? It was just a debate between people and their opinions of this guys business.

In all honesty I don't own a single bootleg, but this guys practices seem fairy honest, and as far as I can tell he has always sent out every record he has ever sold, in a reasonable time.

I understand that the business is a risky one for consumers, but until someone stops sending out records, I don't see the big deal.

Operating your business based on an illegal activity is not very honest.

It wasn't locked because it was out of hand.  It was locked because of the illegal nature of the thread.

Mods would probably prefer the site doesn't get shut down.

Exactly. Bootlegging is still illegal. 

Box-of-doughnuts_zpsosnooyup.jpgGood Morning, I brought donuts

All of that, and you bring no tractor tires???  It is Friday, damn it.   ;)

I feel as though I've earned tractor tires this week.  

Lemme know next time you go out for dough doughs in the morn before you come in.   I got $5 on it.  Tractor Tires.

Box-of-doughnuts_zpsosnooyup.jpgGood Morning, I brought donuts

Now I want a donut, and I rarely ever eat donuts.

Who has got tips on getting rid of migraines without taking pills? Neck stretches are not helping.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic