The best stoned snack ever is a mo effin toaster strudel from the box like from childhood. First it's an art project and then its all fucking perfect in your mouth and before you know it the box is gone and someone is a fucking thief. But you probably ate them.

Like 5 years ago, at the height of my 420 smoke weed everyday lifestyle, I nearly kicked my best friend out of my house for eating some of my toaster strudels without asking.

We try to keep junk food out of the house though. Mostly just various chocolate covered nuts and stuff for the munchies.

Although I got stoned earlier and made a giant batch of popcorn and covered it in butter, truffle salt, and nutritional yeast. It was glorious but now my stomach hurts because I made way too much.

Like 5 years ago, at the height of my 420 smoke weed everyday lifestyle, I nearly kicked my best friend out of my house for eating some of my toaster strudels without asking.

We try to keep junk food out of the house though. Mostly just various chocolate covered nuts and stuff for the munchies.

Although I got stoned earlier and made a giant batch of popcorn and covered it in butter, truffle salt, and nutritional yeast. It was glorious but now my stomach hurts because I made way too much.

I want some.

I'm made of junkfood basically. The parasites in my body keep me from getting sick.

I want some.

I'm made of junkfood basically. The parasites in my body keep me from getting sick.

I spent a decade living on fast food and junk. I realized when I started eating a little better that I was also lethargic and shit because of it. Sadly my eating disorder bullshit still keeps me from eating right or enough.

But yo, the popcorn was so good. I should have thrown some garlic on it though.

Just recently has my diet only consisted of fast food and junk food.  I've been living from couch to couch for the past three months and it's hard to have a homecooked meal when I don't know if I'm necessarily going to be living there the next day.  

But in less than a week I'll finally have my own place and can get back to steaming vegetables, making daily morning smoothies, and searing that raw raw raw steak!  :wub:

im a tub of goo

Pizza and cookies for dinner here.

I eat garbage because I am Trash King.

I'm going for a midnight walk to Denny's with my buddy. Looks like it's almost unanimously junk food tonight.

I'm slowly working on a rather large pizza and much smaller desert pizza.  Going full on glutton today.

heroes.

why cant he?

also, get the moons over my hammy. highly recommend

I'm allowed to leave my house at night, but he isn't, so he was waiting for his dad to fall asleep to leave.

Update on that, though: His dad was up until three, at which point I said "fuck it", walked my bike a mile and a half back up the hill and went to bed. That's now. Good night, everyone!

PS: We're gonna try again tomorrow -_-

I'm allowed to leave my house at night, but he isn't, so he was waiting for his dad to fall asleep to leave.

Update on that, though: His dad was up until three, at which point I said "fuck it", walked my bike a mile and a half back up the hill and went to bed. That's now. Good night, everyone!

PS: We're gonna try again tomorrow -_-

#highschoolproblems

I was at Denny's one time late at night drinking coffee with a girl when my friend called me and asked where I was. About a half hour later my phone rings again and this conversation happens:

"What is it, Jimmy?"

"Look out the window"

*I look at the window and he waves at me* "Uh hey..."

"Sean and I are on acid. We're your problem now."

I don't know if I've ever been to a Denny's sober.

They used to have a menu called the Rockstar Menu around 2004/2005 with dishes that contained band names in them. My favorite meal was the hooburrito *hoobastank lol*

dennys-rock-star-menu.jpg

"

Taking Back Sunday’s Taking Back Bacon Burger Fries

taking-back-sunday-dennys.jpg

John Nolan and co. were one of Denny’s marquee signings—because, after eating their platter of grisly gore, you could tell all your friends that you have their blood, bacon grease, and processed astro-cheese on your hands. Thankfully, the band went heart-conscious with their next Denny’s creation, a grilled chicken and sausage quesadilla.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic