Honestly, I'm still amazed that some schools start back up in September. In grade school AND college, most of my school years started during the second week of August.

I guess the schools that start in September are also the schools whose summer breaks don't start until June, so it's really more of a moot point.

I start in September and finish at the end of April.  

Yo, I haven't seen Starship Troopers in over a decade. It's fucking delightful. Definitely 2nd only to Robocop as far as sci-fi/action fascist satire.

Also, a top shelf 'Hey, it's that guy" movie.

Bonus, Robert Heinlein is a super fun author to read. Wish they'd make a movie out of "The Number of the Beast."

the sota moonbeam that someone posted on my craigslist is 100 miles away, considering taking a road trip up there my on my next day off to grab it.

Which version of the moonbeam, and how much? I think some of the early ones had problems.

I just spent $101 on a sealed deluxe boxset copy of Nurse With Wound - Chance Meeting on a Dissecting Table of a Sewing Machine and an Umbrella.

I'm excited, but I also feel stupid.  This might have been the most I've ever spent on a record in my life... I think.

Welcome to the $100+ club!

I just spent $101 on a sealed deluxe boxset copy of Nurse With Wound - Chance Meeting on a Dissecting Table of a Sewing Machine and an Umbrella.

I'm excited, but I also feel stupid. This might have been the most I've ever spent on a record in my life... I think.

I did this for black parade and then a few weeks later they announced a repress :/

Welcome to the $100+ club!

Where our bank accounts are empty and our shelves are full!

I did this for black parade and then a few weeks later they announced a repress :/

Please don't repress Nurse With Wound, please don't repress Nurse With Wound, please don't repress Nurse With Wound!!!!!  :wacko:

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic