The biggest advantage of online is that it's a much larger and diverse pool than anyone's real life social bubble. But yeah, starting conversations really is the most awkward shit

True, though my social bubble expanded pretty damn far if you include friends of friends/co-workers/friend's co-worker's, etc. It was pretty crazy how many people I used to know, for a while anyway.

I have a guitar class starting Monday as my elective and I am hoping to meet (or get to know better) some new people

You'll have the instrument in common, so it should not be too hard.

True, though my social bubble expanded pretty damn far if you include friends of friends/co-workers/friend's co-worker's, etc. It was pretty crazy how many people I used to know, for a while anyway.

You'll have the instrument in common, so it should not be too hard.

More than that, it's just that sitting next to someone in a scenario like that with already a bit of common ground makes it easier to bullshit something.

Morning all. It's too early to be up on a Sunday but I've got to secretly make it to the store to grab some stuff for my wife's birthday today. Nothing like waiting til the last min! Hope you all have a good day.

She gave me REALLY good deals on FoT records

You should brokerage me a deal for the cheapest variant they have...

The Anniversary ‎- Designing A Nervous Breakdown needs to get repressed.

I once bought this in as a vinyl buyer and had no idea what it was at the time, a girl I was dating came in to look through a stack I bought cause I told her she might be interested in this copy of 4MM I bought in, and she flipped out and think I sold it to her for what I paid ($7) now we don't date and I wish I had this album

Good morning fellas ;)

Fuck. I got to really start dressing appropriately. 32 degrees is not a good temp for short sleeves and flip flops

In your defense though, that was appropriate dress four days ago...it's the weather's fault, not yours 

Nopee. I'm finally starting to bundle up. Only cause it's going to snow all day here. Morning people!

First we wake up, then we cut the steaks.....

holy shit Extraordinary Machine sold for $146 a couple weeks ago, why can't I own records that valuable I'm impartial to. That's one of the 100 or so records in my collection I'd like to never part with

I feel this way about sea change

Good morning fellas ;)

In your defense though, that was appropriate dress four days ago...it's the weather's fault, not yours

Morning Jason. I need to move somewhere with actual seasons...all 4 of them

I was surprised how cold it was yesterday when I got off work.

Yea me too since it was 70 the other day. At least my mission was a success and got back with birthday cards and a cookie cake without the wife waking up.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic