We do have all 4, just in a mix and not in a consistent manner...

Edit: This from the guy who likes to say "The weather in SC is Bi Polar like my ex wife...."

Sometime we do, we totally skipped fall and haven't has much of a winter but to clarify it would be nice to have them when we are supposed to.

Which version do you have?

I don't have any...to clear up my statement I should have said I wish it didn't go for so much so I could buy a copy!

Sometime we do, we totally skipped fall and haven't has much of a winter but to clarify it would be nice to have them when we are supposed to.

I don't have any...to clear up my statement I should have said I wish it didn't go for so much so I could buy a copy!

Very true, and I hope they reissue that album eventually so I can afford a copy as well. Can anyone tell me why that one record sells for so much? I mean, it's a bad ass record for sure but not for hundreds of dollars...

oh yeah I feel ya, the price is ridiculous should have bought that pink mofi, it was just kind of pricey at release and had my sights on other things..all of which I could buy for around what I paid, oh well

But snagged that Fiona for $20 a couple years ago, my friend got a promo and wasn't big on it. Too bad the reissue is a pile of garbage or I'd sell my original and settle

Very true, and I hope they reissue that album eventually so I can afford a copy as well. Can anyone tell me why that one record sells for so much? I mean, it's a bad ass record for sure but not for hundreds of dollars...

supply and demand unfortunately, the Beck gem I want is Midnite Vultures

I would too, my best friend has a copy, but he saw them on that tour and isn't letting it go

That would have been a great tour to see.

I always thought this was a cool picture, Sean Lennon (who opened) took this picture and posted it and one could see my goofy ass rocking out.

2016-01-03%2010.12.25_zpskbaouluq.png

Yeah, this. I can talk to almost anyone behind a keyboard better than IRL

^ this. About the only time I'm ever good at making conversation with someone I don't know is when it's a show I've played, then I can allow myself to feel like I have a reason to be talking. But put me behind a screen, and I can talk to anyone.

^ this. About the only time I'm ever good at making conversation with someone I don't know is when it's a show I've played, then I can allow myself to feel like I have a reason to be talking. But put me behind a screen, and I can talk to anyone.

That's why everyone has too much confidence on the Internet. Blessing and a curse.

This may sound obvious, but as a girl who has dabbled briefly with the online dating scene, essentially, if you respect someone enough to not make some allusion to sex without it being clear that hooking up is what both of you are pursuing, you're already ahead of the general population of men we have to deal with. Have real, genuine interest, ask some questions related to what the lady likes, and you've broken the ice.

For context, I think the last message I received on one of those sites was a guy asking if I wanted to dominate him for money. Let's just say I wasn't wooed.

Morning all. It's too early to be up on a Sunday but I've got to secretly make it to the store to grab some stuff for my wife's birthday today. Nothing like waiting til the last min! Hope you all have a good day.

You should brokerage me a deal for the cheapest variant they have...

Pretty sure my local clearance HT has all their stuff B1G1. I'll let you know next time I am down there.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic