I normally don't mind going out and seeing people, and I'm going to hang out with some girl I kinda have an interest in. I don't know what's going on with me lately, I just feel crappy, down, and alone. It can't all be no meds, but who knows. I wish I was out in Nebraska with my best friends this weekend, but no, fucking work denied my time off.

Edit: How's being back home, mental health doing better?

Take it from a guy who knows, don't dwell on that shit. And definitely don't let that be your identifier, the dude who is known for complaining about how his life sucks, and blah blah blah. You're more than "my job sucks, my coworkers don't do their job, I'm bored, I don't feel like doing anything, I have a headache, etc.". Cause soon a simple sentence will sound like you're whining like a bitch. "I ran out of salt" turns into "I ran out of salt. Why does my life suck. Ugh. Why me?" soon, and you don't want that. We all have to deal with that bullshit, it's called life, bud. But most of us don't go around spouting it off like the world's most depressing alarm clock. You're a cool dude who knows about audio, has good taste in music, devoted to the hobby, is genuinely nice, etc etc. Quit your bitchin about the trivial, everyday bullshit. It's called life, and it sucks. You're allowed to be depressed, I'm not saying it isn't justified, but like I said, don't let that shit be your identifier.

I'm severely depressed, hating my life, but I'm not going to complain about it, but I am trying to focus on the good so that I a.) help myself b.) don't let it be my identifier and c.) don't make it worse and alienate the few people I have left.

As long as I have music, I have something to hold on to. Spin some Texas Is The Reason, chill out, and shake it off.

You want to talk, you hit me up, dude. I'm horrible at fixing myself / own life, but damn I ironically can give good advice since I've been through all that shit.

Some solid advice. I've been trying my best to hold it back, but my thoughts just flow sometimes and it helps. I am trying to turn my life around, and depression/anxiety be damned I will. Thanks for the kick, you and John always say what's right when I need it.

Spun some titr earlier, along with some solea. I'm feeling good, and am about to embark into the night. New beginning time. Thanks Matt. <3

Some solid advice. I've been trying my best to hold it back, but my thoughts just flow sometimes and it helps. I am trying to turn my life around, and depression/anxiety be damned I will. Thanks for the kick, you and John always say what's right when I need it.

Spun some titr earlier, along with some solea. I'm feeling good, and am about to embark into the night. New beginning time. Thanks Matt. <3

I got you, bud.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can name your band anything. Not sure what the rule is on names that are taken, though.

If you use a name that's already taken you can get slapped with a cease and desist. They have to prove that using the name will cause confusion and hurt them financially or some shit.

That's why American Nightmare had to become Give Up the Ghost. Some shitty band that never did anything or went anywhere already used the name and sued them.

I don't see anything but there might be a slight delay on my end maybe? 

Is there anything good in there? I never used half of it but figured at the very least it could be used for scrap or something.

I was doing it through my phone, so I don't know how well that works.  Right when I get home in about 2 hours, I'll see if I can push it through my PC.   B)

If you use a name that's already taken you can get slapped with a cease and desist. They have to prove that using the name will cause confusion and hurt them financially or some shit.

That's why American Nightmare had to become Give Up the Ghost. Some shitty band that never did anything or went anywhere already used the name and sued them.

It's interesting that they're now using the name American Nightmare again. The shitty classic rock barwank band must not have made it into this decade.

Also, I just made myself a tasty White Trash Casserole of tater tots w/ American cheese slices melted on top. Quite delicious.

Good evening darlings <3

Today was garbage, but I'm drinking whiskey and can now chill and spin my new TWIABP from Kevin, because he's the cat's pajamas

What are y'all staying busy with tonight?

Getting off work in about an hour, buying a bunch of butter to turn into budder, and then playing Fallout until the sun comes up!

How about you?

That band is straight garbage. So awful live too. I don't understand how anyone likes them.

Yeah, I can't get into them either.

Since we've been talking about a bunch of emo bands lately and sideprojects...I'd love to see that Imbroco - Are You My Lion Killer? EP get pressed by Jade Tree.

Good evening darlings <3

Today was garbage, but I'm drinking whiskey and can now chill and spin my new TWIABP from Kevin, because he's the cat's pajamas

What are y'all staying busy with tonight?

Ah I need to check my mail tomorrow and see if my record from Kevin came. Might not have just yet. And I'm about to sleep. I have work at 5am :/

That band is straight garbage. So awful live too. I don't understand how anyone likes them.

I dig their debut as it makes me nostalgic for some relationships I still respect, but that I have moved on from. If you don't like them, that's fine and all, but to each their own and all that :)

What would you recommend in place of them?

Getting off work in about an hour, buying a bunch of butter to turn into budder, and then playing Fallout until the sun comes up!

How about you?

Sounds like a good night! Organizing some books to kill time while I wait for my guy to get home

I dig their debut as it makes me nostalgic for some relationships I still respect, but that I have moved on from. If you don't like them, that's fine and all, but to each their own and all that :)

What would you recommend in place of them?

Sounds like a good night! Organizing some books to kill time while I wait for my guy to get home

I dig their first album and haven't checked anything else.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic