I haven't heard it yet. I will eventually. I just have been doing other shit today and I find mellow stuff to be less distracting and something that fades into the background easier. Mostly was Appleseed, American Football, and an currently listening to Sea Change. Plus for some reason I think that that kind of music sounds better audio quality wise than loud metal-y stuff. Don't know why, guess it is just naturally more spread apart frequencies making it sound fuller?

Bowie isn't metal.

this was all no barcode originals, both damaged were unicorn pressings, but neither those initial copies with the sticker

I was more just saying that you can still pick them up, not like you sold an album that's not in print at all :)

My upstairs neighbor worked at SST for a while, he's got a ton of cool stuff from working there (Pettibon zines, old promo material).

Okay peeps, I need your help.

I need some pastry/candy/dessert recipes with a lot of butter in them.  I'm talking about something that uses 2-4 cups for a normal batch.  I would just mix up butter and sugar, but I figure an actual recipe would be better.  It just needs an exorbitant amount of butter.

I just applied for close to 20 jobs in Austin. I'm done searching for the night. 

New Bowie's out? I thought it was the end of the month, I'll have to check it out.

I mean Bowie wrote some of Iggy's "Blah Blah Blah" album; and he played songs with Rezner, but nah not metal.

I was kidding again :P

I need some pastry/candy/dessert recipes with a lot of butter in them.  I'm talking about something that uses 2-4 cups for a normal batch.  I would just mix up butter and sugar, but I figure an actual recipe would be better.  It just needs an exorbitant amount of butter.

I am on to you... You aren't fooling anyone here.

Doesn't shortbread have a fuckton of butter?

So I put on Nick Cave.

My son asks, "Why is he singing so slow?"

"Because that's what he is doing."

"Put the record we were just listening to back on!"

Holds up Entombed's Left Hand Path..."this one?"

"Yeah put that back on... it's better. "

Haha... made me crack up.

This is awesome.

This cracked me up. All I understood was butter butter butter

I just applied for close to 20 jobs in Austin. I'm done searching for the night.

Good luck T

First time watching The Simpsons in years. It's so bad

And that's why I don't watch anymore unfortunately...I'm interested in the new show after it though...

I'm heading down there at the end of March for 4-5 days, pretty stoked to get back there!

I'm hoping something pans out. I have a few friends and family down there, and really want to try something new.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic