I'm sure yours will be to you soon, if not already there! Good night, and glad to hear things are going well with the lady :)

Thank you! She's staying with her friends tonight so I can get some sleep. We are heading straight out to a snowy hike tomorrow on the mountain when I get off. Then I have 2 days off after that for adventures.

motherfucker. The video I was watching just mentioned Charlotte and I am now pissed about that fuck up again. I was so fucking hyped when I heard that something associated with KEY (Don't remember specifically how it was related now though) was coming out and then that fucking turd came along. Still bitter. The worst part was it had so much potential, there were just a few too many issues. I really wanted to love it, but damn. The fact that it touched anyone's "best of 2015" list just goes to show how shitty the year was for anime.

Thank you! She's staying with her friends tonight so I can get some sleep. We are heading straight out to a snowy hike tomorrow on the mountain when I get off. Then I have 2 days off after that for adventures.

Not getting much sleep is a good sign ;) But really, sounds like you two have been reconnecting in healthy ways (pun aside), and hope you both find happiness

I'm listening to BTBAM right now :)  I have one copy of each album, so I'm happy.  I have to say that Coma Ecliptic has grown on me immensely over the last few months, but I also like them more when it's heavier on the prog.

I haven't got into the newer stuff, but from the sound of it, I may need to give coma another listen. Colors is Def my favorite of theirs, I have colors_live but need to pick up colors eventually. I'd like that test press for sure.

I'm listening to BTBAM right now :) I have one copy of each album, so I'm happy. I have to say that Coma Ecliptic has grown on me immensely over the last few months, but I also like them more when it's heavier on the prog.

It makes me sad that I had a copy of every thing they've put out, then they put out Coma, and I won't buy it. That was my biggest disappointment of the year. Sigh. It still stings.

Long live Colors forever.

Ah I need to check my mail tomorrow and see if my record from Kevin came. Might not have just yet. And I'm about to sleep. I have work at 5am :/

I forgot to give you the tracking number because I'm a garbage person. Also I'm smoking a bowl and taking a bath right now so getting the receipt out of my coat is too hard.

It makes me sad that I had a copy of every thing they've put out, then they put out Coma, and I won't buy it. That was my biggest disappointment of the year. Sigh. It still stings.

Long live Colors forever.

FUCKING CHARLOTTE WAS MY BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT OF THE YEAR AND THE INTERNET REMINDED ME OF IT FUCK EVERYTHING.

That band is straight garbage. So awful live too. I don't understand how anyone likes them.

Alternatively: I've seen them 12 or 13 times and they've always been awesome. They're also a bunch of sweethearts and QT-pies. I will say they're definitely better in a basement than a large-ish venue.

But I also aggressively hate the Foo Fighters, so I still <3 u

Yeah, from what I have heard of them that's what I think too.

Currently more important than checking out BTBAM:

1) Finishing this game

http://store.steampowered.com/app/326480/

2) Finishing watching the dub of DxD S3

I'm not clicking that but nothing is more important than you listening to Shevenal Cut a Flip and Mordecai.

I'm not clicking that but nothing is more important than you listening to Shevenal Cut a Flip and Mordecai.

Don't click this either then

Seriously, the team behind this had me fucking hyped. I rewatched Clannad/AS and Angel Beats and the hype was real. Then the disappointment was real. :c

Trailer doesn't really do the concept justice. The concept sounded amazing, it was just the execution that fell fucking flat

Some solid advice. I've been trying my best to hold it back, but my thoughts just flow sometimes and it helps. I am trying to turn my life around, and depression/anxiety be damned I will. Thanks for the kick, you and John always say what's right when I need it.

Spun some titr earlier, along with some solea. I'm feeling good, and am about to embark into the night. New beginning time. Thanks Matt. <3

I know it's hard when you're feeling down but try and find the little things that make you happy. It's not going to solve everything but you'll be able to be happy for moments here and there and that'll help you not focus so much on all the bad stuff. I had a really bad time years ago and therapy and medicine never helped. I used to have a real shitty crosley and 2 albums and I noticed that made me happy so I would play them and would get out of my own head for even just a few hours a day but it was a relief. It didn't fix my problems right away but I was able to dive deeper into it and I found a bunch of friends on here.

My life still sucks, I don't really go out and hang out with people but I noticed I like cooking so I'm exploring that right now and it's exciting. I'm also not really a social person and I could probably go days without talking to anyone, but that doesn't have to mean I should be down about that. I spent the entire day crocheting a rug for my room. Don't feel like you have to be out and mingling if that's not something you really want to do. Just do the things that make you happy.

Don't click this either then

Seriously, the team behind this had me fucking hyped. I rewatched Clannad/AS and Angel Beats and the hype was real. Then the disappointment was real. :c

Trailer doesn't really do the concept justice. The concept sounded amazing, it was just the execution that fell fucking flat

I'm too busy screaming "LETS KILL THEM ALL" and stepping on everyone's faces.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic