Hey Justin bieber, never say never

They moved on from FOTC, they could make it any time they want they've had the offers. The fact is that they have no desire to do more, they're working on like 4 major projects at the moment. 

this is good bc if they made more it would be terrible, their new show is going to be lit

They moved on from FOTC, they could make it any time they want they've had the offers. The fact is that they have no desire to do more, they're working on like 4 major projects at the moment. 

this is good bc if they made more it would be terrible, their new show is going to be lit

I'm glad they quit while they were ahead.  Plus, What We Do in Shadows was fucking hilarious.  I don't care if there's no more FotC as long as they're doing something, doesn't matter if it's individually or as a pair.

As a newcomer, I wanted to say thanks for everyone being nice and welcoming. Have a great rest of your day

No, if the rest of the forum has taught you anything it is that we are a clique that rejects newcomers. We are anything but welcoming. (we get a bad wrap for being hostile to people who act like jackasses)

Welcome aboard <3

Woohoo, I got another box from GoHastings. Finally got some stuff I had been meaning to get for cheap like Room For Squares. My Beyond the Permafrost was a picture disc but they're exchanging it for me. Good stuff.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic