1 minute ago, NapalmBrain said:

Good luck Ash, hope you have a clean bill of health

thank you!

my history is really spotty. on april 25th i had some bloodwork come back with elevated liver enzymes out of nowhere (on my jan 25 2016 blood results everything was fine, which is weird) so my dr sent me for an ultrasound and hep panel. i got the hep b vax when i was in elementary school and as far as i know, it was administered correctly so i should be covered for that disease, but in 2005/2006 i had numerous platelet infusions due to my chronic blood disorder and i just recently found out that those infusions (and all others within this 10 year window) were never tested for hep at all, just hiv. I'm really pissed off about that. no idea why it would wait 10 years to show up in my bloodwork tho.

i'm a mess.

3 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Morning all. I awoke to wonderous stories about how amazing it was my mom could drive to town on her own. "I have a lot more hair than I thought I did" are among the random discoveries she's making lol. Posi vibes Ash! Hope everything turn out ok :\

I'm loving all these stories about your mom :) thats so awesome!

& thanks, me too <3

I just spent 30 min trying to login to medicaid and then 2 min re-certifying, it hated all my passwords and then tried to short me characters when I copied it into the reenter password field. 

uhhh thats really messed up. my mom has been having so many issues with medicaid recently. she gets all these "FINAL NOTICES" in the mail about my grandmothers account but she never can get a hold of anyone when she calls the number on the notice. she needs them to send some form and its been 3 months and hasnt shown up yet. so annoying.

4 minutes ago, futures said:

thank you!

my history is really spotty. on april 25th i had some bloodwork come back with elevated liver enzymes out of nowhere (on my jan 25 2016 blood results everything was fine, which is weird) so my dr sent me for an ultrasound and hep panel. i got the hep b vax when i was in elementary school and as far as i know, it was administered correctly so i should be covered for that disease, but in 2005/2006 i had numerous platelet infusions due to my chronic blood disorder and i just recently found out that those infusions (and all others within this 10 year window) were never tested for hep at all, just hiv. I'm really pissed off about that. no idea why it would wait 10 years to show up in my bloodwork tho.

i'm a mess.

That's awful hope it doesn't end up being anything serious. I still don't know why my stomach is so sensitive but upper GI doctors don't take medicaid, I've been hospitalized 4 times in the last 5 years and the cause was never determined. So I know how frustrating dealing with unknown health issues can be. As long as I take prilosec/nexium/whatever it seems ok for the most part though.

8 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

I just spent 30 min trying to login to medicaid and then 2 min re-certifying, it hated all my passwords and then tried to short me characters when I copied it into the reenter password field. 

Sounds like the passwords I have to use for the mainframe at work. It can't be a name, dictionary word, or sentence. I've resorted to just going up and down on the keys on my keyboard, and then back when it expires... which it does every 2 weeks.

That's awful hope it doesn't end up being anything serious. I still don't know why my stomach is so sensitive but upper GI doctors don't take medicaid, I've been hospitalized 4 times in the last 5 years and the cause was never determined. So I know how frustrating dealing with unknown health issues can be. As long as I take prilosec/nexium/whatever it seems ok for the most part though.

thanks <3

have you thought about taking any holistic approaches? my stomach has become very sensitive since being diagnosed with hashimotos and pretty much every symptom i've had has been taken care of outside of the medical realm. through diet i've been able to eliminate almost everything that bothered my stomach. i have to make an appt soon with a gi/hepatologist to go over the results of my liver tests so i'm hoping that they have some insight on these last few things that have been bothering me that i can't pinpoint.

21 minutes ago, futures said:

hi everyoneeee

i'm awaiting results of some liver tests. if anyone has some posi vibes to send my way it'd be much appreciated <3 trying my best not to have hepatitis. =\

Positive vibes coming your way :D

13 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Morning all. I awoke to wonderous stories about how amazing it was my mom could drive to town on her own. "I have a lot more hair than I thought I did" are among the random discoveries she's making lol. Posi vibes Ash! Hope everything turn out ok :\

So good to hear about your mom and how it turned out really well  :D 

Sounds like acid reflux then. I've been on all those, but they never helped. My stomach pretty much always hurts, but I just live it with it. The best they could tell me is "It's probably IBS, but we can't say for sure". It sucks not knowing, esp. since my dad has crohns, which I don't want at all. I bet our anxiety issues have a lot to do with it all.

Like the past week the left side of my tongue has been irritated for no reason. It does not hurt, it's just annoying and makes talking weird sometimes. I don't see anything there, unless it's a tiny cut, so who knows. It's probably cancer.... my brain likes to assume the worst.

8 minutes ago, futures said:

I'm loving all these stories about your mom :) thats so awesome!

& thanks, me too <3

uhhh thats really messed up. my mom has been having so many issues with medicaid recently. she gets all these "FINAL NOTICES" in the mail about my grandmothers account but she never can get a hold of anyone when she calls the number on the notice. she needs them to send some form and its been 3 months and hasnt shown up yet. so annoying.

2 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Sounds like the passwords I have to use for the mainframe at work. It can't be a name, dictionary word, or sentence. I've resorted to just going up and down on the keys on my keyboard, and then back when it expires... which it does every 2 weeks.

it just made me use capitols, and lower cases and special characters and all that crap you can't remember, and all the ones I could remember I had apparently used over the last few years already, I evenetually ended up with Qwerty123! and it worked. I think I can sum up panic disorder with crying because a password system beat you

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic