GUYS, I'M BACK.

This place has been such a sausage party that a bunch of dudes have run your return up to three pages in a day. Pretty awesome. For a while some of the lonelier hearts on here were checking in on my relationship status so I'm sure your being back will allow my inbox to return to normal. 

IT WORKED! YES!

so glad your back allison :)

if anyone is upset by the events that have recently transpired in this thread, i.e. my (not so) triumphant return, direct your complaints to this gentleman. ;]

good to be back!

Wait, you were gone? I don't pay much attention I guess.

it's cuz you follow me on the twitters, therefore i've been present in your life all along!

This place has been such a sausage party that a bunch of dudes have run your return up to three pages in a day. Pretty awesome. For a while some of the lonelier hearts on here were checking in on my relationship status so I'm sure your being back will allow my inbox to return to normal.

make that 4 pages now! my apologies to your overworked inbox. bahaha.

allison, do you see what we've had to deal with since your abrupt departure? please, dont ever let it happen again.

i would never leave you guys hanging again; left alone to deal with the internet trolls and people who argue over what color coke bottle clear is. (yes, virginia, there ARE two different colors considered coke bottle clear. because why make something simple in the record collecting realm?)

long time no see your post.

hope you're fine, allison....

hey, yu! everything is good over here! i hope all is well with you, too! i've missing your smiling face! :]

im still not convinced she actually exists, despite her witty answers to my text messages.

i'm glad that my existence is still a point of contention! (though both sad and relieved that i don't see a giant allison face in your sig every time you post now bahaha)

the same person who posts all my responses on here, runs my twitter account, and posts innane status updates about Buffy on my facebook is also in charge of penning witty responses to any text messages sent to me. ;]

hey, yu! everything is good over here! i hope all is well with you, too! i've missing your smiling face! :]

i'm glad that my existence is still a point of contention! (though both sad and relieved that i don't see a giant allison face in your sig every time you post now bahaha)

the same person who posts all my responses on here, runs my twitter account, and posts innane status updates about Buffy on my facebook is also in charge of penning witty responses to any text messages sent to me. ;]

It's true I always look forward to the "Shit Allison's Parents Say" tweets

i'm fairly certain that most people are only friends with me on social networks because of my parents.

usually when i see one of my friends out somewhere, before they even greet me, they tell me how hilarious my parents are.

i'm fairly certain that most people are only friends with me on social networks because of my parents.

usually when i see one of my friends out somewhere, before they even greet me, they tell me how hilarious my parents are.