The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

The Spirited Away variant with the Japanese OBI strip is what I'm after! And as a Green Bay Packers fan, the green and yellow wax is a nice little treat too haha

The SDCC variant, Howl's Moving Castle, is the only one that is in Japanese and has an OBI strip, the other two will have the title in English and no OBI.

I just want to get one of them, I don't care which one (although I would prefer the Spirited Away one)!

I may be at the doctors when this goes up though, so is there anyone here grabbing an extra just in case in order to help someone out?  If so, could I maybe call dibs on that?  Still gonna try my best for one, but just in case.  I'd really appreciate it :).

I can't decide between Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away. At first I wanted Spirited Away, but then I saw the vinyl colors of the Howl's Moving Castle variant...

The SDCC variant, Howl's Moving Castle, is the only one that is in Japanese and has an OBI strip, the other two will have the title in English and no OBI.

I'm looking forward to more of your posts.

I just want to get one of them, I don't care which one (although I would prefer the Spirited Away one)!

I may be at the doctors when this goes up though, so is there anyone here grabbing an extra just in case in order to help someone out?  If so, could I maybe call dibs on that?  Still gonna try my best for one, but just in case.  I'd really appreciate it :).

I'll probably end up grabbing the two that I can't decide over. If you don't get one you can have dibs on one of them.

Unless it goes on sale in the next couple hours I have no chance at getting this, sucks

does it update on the front page or under the vinyl section?

It usually goes on sale between 10 and 2 EST.

It will update on both the "Shop" page and the "Vinyl" page. Refreshing is a habit of mine for these drops, but the tweet isusually sent at exactly the same time, so there's no benefit. Just have a tab up ready to hit refresh when your phone vibes with the Mondo tweet!