The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

A bunch of people here, myself included, bought extra for internationals. So if you aren't set on a particular variant I'd say everyone looking in here from outside North America should be covered.

Lord knows I've already put in two more orders on top of my second copy I ordered initially being claimed.

If anyone needs a copy (or if two of you jerks need one, I can get two at once, and you go halfsies on the shipping and save $3.50), pay the cost of the record, plus shipping now, and when I get them I will contact you and ask you for the money to ship it to you. That way I'm not holding onto an exorbitant amount of funds that I need to use to ship the things, and I get in a jam and I overspend from my paypal account (the dangers of having the paypal debit card). It's safer this way, I promise.

but yeah, I've already done two more orders tonight. Am I going to get any more?

I bet if it was "random" it would have because people would buy multiples.

I grabbed a shirt too. They're really nice and I don't have a lot of shirts I can wear to my daughter's school w/o getting shit.

True. I just figured, what with the popularity of the artist and films, that this would at least sell out within the day. Guess the random variant idea is now officially Mondo's newest golden goose.

True. I just figured, what with the popularity of the artist and films, that this would at least sell out within the day. Guess the random variant idea is now officially Mondo's newest golden goose.

I really was hoping random variant was dead because they didn't do it with this, I'll just assume they pressed a lot of records

I really was hoping random variant was dead because they didn't do it with this, I'll just assume they pressed a lot of records

I DO have to give props to them for switching it up every once in a while. The clear vinyl Mondo site-only exclusive for Oblivion and this most recent release are a welcome change.