The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I asked Mondo this :

and they replied this :

Mary Rose doesn't know what she's talking about. At least that's what I would like to believe. I didn't ask if there was leftovers, I asked if there were going to put the cancelled orders back up. BTW, anyone international got their order cancelled yet ?

I like that with a direct reply from Mondo saying they won't go back some .....some people still don't believe.

I like that with a direct reply from Mondo saying they won't go back some .....some people still don't believe.

she didn't even answer his question :rolleyes:

There is no way that Mondo is going to try to "slip one by" on Ghibli. We knwo for a fact there are outstanding international orders. Do you think they are just going to eat those records? The gallery is closed and they are going to sell them.

she didn't even answer his question :rolleyes:

There is no way that Mondo is going to try to "slip one by" on Ghibli. We knwo for a fact there are outstanding international orders. Do you think they are just going to eat those records? The gallery is closed and they are going to sell them.

Thanks for backing me up here bud. I'm still waiting for them to drop again.

Makes sense. But, damn... after buying all 3 of these... I'd have some mixed feelings about going after more individual Ghibli OSTs... there's so many other OSTs that could be made.  I'm sure this compilation will be great but I don't know how many people would need a copy of every Ghibli OST on vinyl in addition to the comp. Maybe that's just me and my buyers remorse/collectors self loathing.

Makes sense. But, damn... after buying all 3 of these... I'd have some mixed feelings about going after more individual Ghibli OSTs... there's so many other OSTs that could be made.  I'm sure this compilation will be great but I don't know how many people would need a copy of every Ghibli OST on vinyl in addition to the comp. Maybe that's just me and my buyers remorse/collectors self loathing.

They should just do a second comp. with different movies if anything. It would be too much to do every soundtrack.