The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Got an Amber in one order, and an regular JP, omen and JP print in the other! I got lucky!

Shipping for the 2 records an print is $34 bucks!? That's gotta be a mistake right? $7 flat rate for 2 records, is it really $27 shipping on the print? I'm gonna email them in a few after I can gather my head a little. Feeling very shook up after that haha

Because I want to give people more accurate information and save them from wasting their time refreshing for an extra 15 minutes.  Having to do it for a 1/2 hour window is trying enough on your fingers.

I will say that I do see you give people decent info in here but the stupid arguing between realtalk and yourself is getting old.

Yup, checkout was glitchy as hell. Kept getting thrown back to the choosing of shipping page. But finally managed to get an amber before it was sold out 30s later. 

Yes, this happened to me also. Think it took about 2 minutes total to check out. It all worked out though.

Fun fact: I got in trouble when I took my nephews to see this when it came out. They were 3 and 5. My sister was livid.

Got an Amber in one order, and an regular JP, omen and JP print in the other! I got lucky!

Shipping for the 2 records an print is $34 bucks!? That's gotta be a mistake right? $7 flat rate for 2 records, is it really $27 shipping on the print? I'm gonna email them in a few after I can gather my head a little. Feeling very shook up after that haha

Since you got 3 records, that's $14 or the records.  The print should be $15.  Do you live in Texas?  If so, you get charged a sales tax, could account for the additional price difference.