The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

@daegor it would be spate release.

You can't just tack it onto the Shaun release because there is 3 different versions of the shaun release and this could come with any of those.  It is not only with one certain version.

Spate?

You'd have to do a variant of each of the three variants, so six in total.

Does it have a cat#? Otherwise it is not eligible on discogs.

1.1.3.c. Audio formats that don't contain audio (for example blank picture discs) are eligible for inclusion as long as they have a label / catalog number.

If it does have a cat#, it would need to be a separate submission since it was sent at random with different SotD variants. Also the cat# would be different than the SotD release, making it a separate submission.

Hey guys

Is there anyone that know what the status on the Jurassic Park version A is? I still haven't received my vinyl. The last mail I got from Mondo said that they expected to receive them in late september, but I still haven't received any news or any vinyl. So I sent them a mail asking about the order and haven't gotten any reply either. Does anyone know if these have been further delayed? 

Does it have a cat#? Otherwise it is not eligible on discogs.

If it does have a cat#, it would need to be a separate submission since it was sent at random with different SotD variants. Also the cat# would be different than the SotD release, making it a separate submission.

Just got my order today, with a ZED included. There's no catalog number, no matrix, etching, anything, completely blank sleeve save for the stamp print, the insert and no info on the label.

My order was of 2 albums (standard and variant) and it felt a little heavier than I expected. The ZED was in there, so that's definitely a possibility. Also They seem to have the new logo on the shipping label and packing slip.