The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Don't like the new site. Seems like a clunky mess of Wordpress, much like Waxworks site. Probably easier to maintain and manage though.

This.

My main concern upon browsing the new changes was that it felt very similar to the Waxwork site. Hopefully they decide to release something without much "hype" for the first drop.

You should add it if you get it, it will be a strange submission though haha. 

It will be the most confusing one ever. People will be all "NO! That's not REALLY a record, you can't submit that!" While others will be all: "But it's part of the MONDO catalogue! We need it!" etc. A lot of voting, I'm sure. i just want to see what someone buys or sells it at. How much do you charge for a pretend vinyl?

It will be the most confusing one ever. People will be all "NO! That's not REALLY a record, you can't submit that!" While others will be all: "But it's part of the MONDO catalogue! We need it!" etc. A lot of voting, I'm sure. i just want to see what someone buys or sells it at. How much do you charge for a pretend vinyl?

Well it's Mondo, so $100?

I wonder if there will be anyone who tries to add the ZED disc to Discogs? I don't think one could, with it not having any music on the vinyl. 

Someone who has it should (seriously), HOWEVER, it wouldn't have a separate submission, it would be a version of the SotD soundtrack (just like another variant).

So like... you duplicate this page: http://www.discogs.com/Daniel-Mudford-Pete-Woodhead-Shaun-Of-The-Dead-Original-Motion-Picture-Score/release/6173763

And add a side C and D, both blank.

Here's an example of a release with a blank side:  http://www.discogs.com/Coil-How-To-Destroy-Angels/release/1325670

the ZED disc was offered to me for $20 from an ebay seller - I didn't bother as I really didn't want to fork out even more than I had for a strawberry variant knowing full well he got as an extra freebie.  besides, I may end up with one myself once my 'regular' version ships.  Has anyone had shipping for the black/Winchester yet?