The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

More power to people who bought that record. I just couldn't justify spending another $50 on a record for something I already had that didn't include the score. Am I excited to see if the Guest is that first 2015 Mondo release though!

Well Death Waltz Tweeted about The Guest and may have hinted at something coming, or I could be reading too much into it.

I feel like it was somewhere near this number when I looked this time last month or even more recently, either 5700 or 5800. No way they sold those all in that time. anyone know what they originally started with? 7000? 8000?

They probably cut the number down so that it would sell out sometime before new years. I'm thinking there was no set number to begin with and basically an open preorder (which is more difficult to do than an open poster pre-order since they can't just manufacture the number that are sold.)

Before I talk to Mondo to possibly have them cancel this order, would anyone be interested in my copy? I promise that I will not sell for $109 :)

Hahah, no, not hardly. Cost would be nice, though.

Absolutely for cost. I was just kicking myself the other day when i saw it was sold out and didnt grab one.