The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I can't figure out what the fuck is going on with the new Mondo carts. Can someone smarter than me explain it to me?

My page still shows the Horkey available with 17 copies remaining when you "trick" the Add to Cart button. But people have been complaining about how fast it sold it. So.... I'm confused I guess. 

It seems that way. I was able to checkout a Horkey today, for the first time ever, and I wouldn't say I was even THAT fast. It seems like the speed at which you are able to get the print into the cart might be the deciding factor. 

Hell, I'm STILL not seeing the print as sold out. 

It seems that way. I was able to checkout a Horkey today, for the first time ever, and I wouldn't say I was even THAT fast. It seems like the speed at which you are able to get the print into the cart might be the deciding factor. 

Hell, I'm STILL not seeing the print as sold out. 

When you add it to cart it informs you that it is sold out.  That's how it goes on the new site.

Sometimes, but people are clearly able to score later. Andrew got one after eight minutes. My guess, and maybe yours as well, is after the hold is off they go back into the available pool and you have to be refreshing (or adding or whatever) to your cart at that moment. 

I don't really mind missing out on things, but I don't like ambiguity in the process. 

Sometimes, but people are clearly able to score later. Andrew got one after eight minutes. My guess, and maybe yours as well, is after the hold is off they go back into the available pool and you have to be refreshing (or adding or whatever) to your cart at that moment. 

I don't really mind missing out on things, but I don't like ambiguity in the process. 

Good point; I really can't figure this one out.  

JayShawOllyMoss_LastofUs_final_blog_gran

The Last of Us by Jay Shaw & Olly Moss

This was one of our first steps into video games and we wanted a fresh take on the imagery for THE LAST OF US. This was originally supposed to be cover art for the vinyl album we’ll be releasing in 2015 and it’s just gorgeous. Seeing it for the first time at SDCC was a treat and the positive response it received made us confident enough to get more video game posters lined up for 2015.

JayShawOllyMoss_LastofUs_final_blog_gran

The Last of Us by Jay Shaw & Olly Moss

This was one of our first steps into video games and we wanted a fresh take on the imagery for THE LAST OF US. This was originally supposed to be cover art for the vinyl album we’ll be releasing in 2015 and it’s just gorgeous. Seeing it for the first time at SDCC was a treat and the positive response it received made us confident enough to get more video game posters lined up for 2015.

YES!!!