The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Totally not.

Futureshop / Best Buy keeps changing the name back and forth - but I'm sure that has nothing to do with their exclusive releases.

In Canada, they were basically the same company (Best Buy has owned Future Shop since 2001). The confusing part was that Best Buy would open their own stores sometimes in close proximity to a Future Shop, so that they would be essentially competing with themselves. The recent Future Shop shuttering has put a stop to that - don't know why it took over 13 years to figure that out though.

I assumed wrong but I thought it would be easier snagging a Variant since the Tomorrowland reviews have been mixed, mostly negative. Yes, I know it's Mondo so I'll go back to my corner. I've been a big fan of the Disney parks, especially Tomorrowland so that's why I wanted one. I hope to see the movie sometime this weekend.

I assumed wrong but I thought it would be easier snagging a Variant since the Tomorrowland reviews have been mixed, mostly negative. Yes, I know it's Mondo so I'll go back to my corner. I've been a big fan of the Disney parks, especially Tomorrowland so that's why I wanted one. I hope to see the movie sometime this weekend.

Hey there, I lucked out and got one - but I would certainly trade it for one of the older prints if you have anything?  The big fans should be able to have this one. :)

Maybe it's common knowledge but I just saw this on Death Waltz's Twitter and I had no idea:

The Law Unit record is a complete rework of Hook & Pull gang, new drums , different recordings and completely different beast. More brutal.

Even more excited to hear it now because the Texas Chainsaw Massacre re-score was was killer.

I couldn't find a one way static thread just found this on Bullmoose

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/19704290/dokken-dream-warriors-theme-from-nightmare-on-elm-street

$20 for a dokken 7", two variants, only 1000 made

I noticed that last week but can't figure out who the target audience is. You can still get the original for a buck or two very easily...

Haha that's why I'm not getting one... Especially since I'm not a static member. Not feeling the yellow variant or the $20 price tag

These two songs aren't bad either for hair metal jams.. Noes is my favorite horror movie series but I still won't budge for this release... They were close with doing something Noes related though... I just bought the original score so if that were to ever get repressed I'd be all over it