The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Hey, if y'all want some funky 70's Italian bullshit, I highly recommend the Cinedelic releases Mondo just put up.

Drugstore (Jazzy stuff) (Stream)

Metralleta Stein (More Funky) (Stream)

ughhh I was just gonna order Drug Store, but then i listened to the stream of Metralleta Stein and i guess i gotta buy that too

at least the prices are way better than ordering direct from Cinedelic

ughhh I was just gonna order Drug Store, but then i listened to the stream of Metralleta Stein and i guess i gotta buy that too

at least the prices are way better than ordering direct from Cinedelic

I'm kinda bummed La Band Del Brasiliano didn't show up as well (technically not from the 70's but still is awesome music), but I'll take what I can get. I wasn't really feeling Drug Store, but I was all over Metralleta Stein.

looks like Phantasm is sold out at Mondo. still up at LITA but no mention of the color (which usually means black).

edit: LITA just updated the description to say "180 Gram Black Wax LP"

When i looked at it yesterday there were like 15 left. Mondo/dw is coming out at an alarming rate of releases and it is hard to keep up with it financially. Anymore uless its something i really want i may just wait till LiTA has a black pressing and not 7 dollar shipping...

When i looked at it yesterday there were like 15 left. Mondo/dw is coming out at an alarming rate of releases and it is hard to keep up with it financially. Anymore uless its something i really want i may just wait till LiTA has a black pressing and not 7 dollar shipping...

Yeah, the shipping is tough to swallow, I'd order direct a lot more if they knocked it down a couple bucks.

Yeah, the shipping is tough to swallow, I'd order direct a lot more if they knocked it down a couple bucks.

Last time i ordered through LITA i had 4 records shipped for i think a little bit over 5 bucks. Thats a cool 14 bucks at mondo. If they had a freeshipping on orders over 100 bucks in the US i bet more people would throw on extra titles to get there. And they arent losing out considering people will buy one record and they are making like 4 bucks extra on the charged vs actual shipping costs.

So, so, so mad that the Spring poster sold out so quickly and was put up online at like 8:30AM PST

One of the directors is one of my good friends. He didn't even get one it sold out so fast. Bullshit. 

How in the world is Mondo not sending them one of these? Seems odd but that's the Mondo way, amirite?

How in the world is Mondo not sending them one of these? Seems odd but that's the Mondo way, amirite?

No clue. When he first told me they had a poster deal with Mondo I was like "Fuck yeah! Get me one I'll pay you." and he said "I don't even get one as part of the deal" and I thought he was half kidding... and now today I told him it sold out and he was like "FUCK! I just woke up."

Can't wait to get my copy from Oilerguy. That'll be neat. #000 and #007, then I'll get #013, #069, #420, and #666 and have the neat numbers covered.

#neat