The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

X2 more is a bit?

I have no idea how much this record cost to liscense as opposed Jack who self released his so he didn't have to pay any liscensing. Also with this being more limited the cost per unit is surely higher. How much they marked up though I have no idea. $225 is still sure to be much cheaper they will ever be on eBay. And why shouldn't the label make that cash instead of some guy who made a bit online.

I can kinda see why they're so much. Back when the Friday the 13th blood filled record was made, I vaguely remember seeing how the records are assembled. It was explained that to create it they needed to press two separate single sided records that would eventually be sealed together with the liquid inbetween. This being a 2lp set and needing to have four separate records pressed in small quantities had to have been pricey to produce, not including the labor of having to hand assemble each one. Assuming these are made by the same guy, the process is probably the same.

I still think it's horribly expensive, but that's why I assume the price is so high. I still might try and get one but won't be upset if I don't get it.

I have no idea how much this record cost to liscense as opposed Jack who self released his so he didn't have to pay any liscensing. Also with this being more limited the cost per unit is surely higher. How much they marked up though I have no idea. $225 is still sure to be much cheaper they will ever be on eBay. And why shouldn't the label make that cash instead of some guy who made a bit online.

Surprisingly I kinda agree with you. But you left out the part where they most likely jacked the price up some just because they know people will pay for it

Oh yeah I didn't even think about it being a 2lp so the costs of production would probably be double.

Also since some one is sure to say something, I posted my Aliens TP on eBay to see if I could sell it to help cover the blood filled. But like what I did on bttf day if it doesn't sell I'll just tuck it back into my collection.

Oh yeah I didn't even think about it being a 2lp so the costs of production would probably be double.

Also since some one is sure to say something, I posted my Aliens TP on eBay to see if I could sell it to help cover the blood filled. But like what I did on bttf day if it doesn't sell I'll just tuck it back into my collection.

I doubt it will but good luck. I was looking at buying the Fury Road TP that was up for a bit but decided I didn't need it.

The Mondo TPs don't seem to sell that high which I think is weird. Aliens TP listed on discogs for $499 though so yours seems like a good alternative!

Anyone wanna buy some mondo stuff from me so I can get that Aliens? If I dont sell some stuff I wont be able to afford it. :/

Here Comes The Devil - Red w/ Black Spot

Here Comes The Devil - Black

Paranorman - Black

Coraline - Black

Coraline - Test Pressing

Tales From The Crypt - Decomposer (Green)

Mad Max - Aqua Cola

The Omen - Black

Jurassic Park - Black

Jurassic Park - Dino DNA

Aliens - Clear

I might have the Scanners/Brood split still but I'm not sure.

Anyone wanna buy some mondo stuff from me so I can get that Aliens? If I dont sell some stuff I wont be able to afford it. :/

Paranorman - Black

Coraline - Black

Coraline - Test Pressing

Mad Max - Aqua Cola

The Omen - Black

Jurassic Park - Black

Jurassic Park - Dino DNA

Aliens - Clear

I'd be up for Aliens and JP - Dino.

Paranorman - Black

Coraline - Black

Coraline - Test Pressing

Mad Max - Aqua Cola

The Omen - Black

Jurassic Park - Black

Jurassic Park - Dino DNA

Aliens - Clear

PM me if you still have the scanners