The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Anyone wanna ponder what we can expect, other than maybe a Ripley shirt, from the screenings at Alamo, and that liquid filled record. Hoping for more apparel. Oh and that Weyland Yutani/Mondo logo on a shirt.

From which screening? There is several across the country. Cast member q&a, special posters , apparel, vinyl and more....

From which screening? There is several across the country. Cast member q&a, special posters , apparel, vinyl and more....

Let me be waaaay more specific.  There is an exclusive Mondo shirt available with the Alamo Drafthouse screenings.  Somewhere on their site, it says that there will be merchandise available at the screenings, and now Mondo has a page on their site for Aliens Day.  Sooooo, what will MONDO have in store for us on Aliens Day.  I was not asking about what was going on Aliens Day.  I was asking what Mondo had planned for Aliens Day.

Sick, I have a hookup for the Mondo Castlevania at SDCC! (it's nice I know dozens of people who go to conventions...)

The Mondo line caps super fast, so have who ever is helping you out check back constantly. I know people who tried to get Aliens last year and couldn't because the line was capped and by the time they got in line it was sold out.

The Mondo line caps super fast, so have who ever is helping you out check back constantly. I know people who tried to get Aliens last year and couldn't because the line was capped and by the time they got in line it was sold out.

He said he'd do the best he could but no promises, so I'm hoping he'll pull through.

Just watched The Invitation - good little flick, right up my alley with the subject matter. The ending was expected yet also shocking? Pretty fucked up altogether. Mondo teased the vinyl color as a spoiler so I'm wondering what it'll be... *spoiler* clear w/burgundy blob to symbolize the drink? Something else? *spoiler* Didn't order a copy but I'm slightly more inclined to now.

Just watched The Invitation - good little flick, right up my alley with the subject matter. The ending was expected yet also shocking? Pretty fucked up altogether. Mondo teased the vinyl color as a spoiler so I'm wondering what it'll be... *spoiler* clear w/burgundy blob to symbolize the drink? Something else? *spoiler* Didn't order a copy but I'm slightly more inclined to now.

Excited to see what my copy looks like. I like the idea of announcing colored vinyl but keeping it a secret.

They must not have had many copies of Esterno Notte and Esterno Giorno. Either that or some dummy has 'em all carted.

Also, both of those comps are full of super cool music. Pricey, but worth it if you can snag one in my opinion.

https://soundcloud.com/fourfliesrecords/esternogiorno

https://soundcloud.com/fourfliesrecords/esternonotte