The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Out of curiosity - has anyone tried to order the Studio Ghibli vinyl from Amazon?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FKTCXS8/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=

I'm wondering if they've actually got copies of this, as it appears to be a good price, regardless of which version it is.

Looks like someone bought it in March & it was the Mononoke version. It was $34 for a long time.... seems they've upped the price.

Out of curiosity - has anyone tried to order the Studio Ghibli vinyl from Amazon?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FKTCXS8/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=

I'm wondering if they've actually got copies of this, as it appears to be a good price, regardless of which version it is.

I picked it up from amazon last October, it was $28 back then. And yeah, got the Mononoke version.

Pours a little whiskey out on the ground and stares into the distance. "We lost one of the good ones today, boys..."

Really surprised to still see many of the JP ones being shipped even at this point. I was able to have mine shipped the day after and then received it two days later. Really does depend on what else you're ordering I guess.

Apparently Mondo ship the orders with 2 records later than the 1 record orders. I haven't even received shipping notification yet (but fingers crossed for today).

Apparently Mondo ship the orders with 2 records later than the 1 record orders. I haven't even received shipping notification yet (but fingers crossed for today).

No kidding, WalnutSoap. Fingers crossed indeed. Especially considering how long it takes to get from them to you once it's actually in the post.

Really surprised to still see many of the JP ones being shipped even at this point. I was able to have mine shipped the day after and then received it two days later. Really does depend on what else you're ordering I guess.

i ordered just one copy of version a right when it went online and its still marked as "new" for me... plus it will take about two weeks to get to my place once they shipped it. poor me!