The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

They have around 6000 orders to deal with (plus non JP vinyl and prints). It's gonna take a while until all orders are shipped.

I think everyone is aware of the pressing info, but thanks. They were simply discussing Mondo's shipping schedule regarding record quantities and time stamps of the orders. It's also a topic of discussion because Mo has been quoted saying they hope to ship these all out by the end of the week. Personally I'm used to the wait times for a Mondo product, but I'm sure you can understand a newer customer being confused when their significant other receives their order a week earlier than you.

Also, I believe it's already been concluded that Mondo has a seperate shipping dept for vinyl. I do not think that prints are a factor in this issue.

Woof, sorry to hear that man. I actually was curious about that varient myself until I heard it was randomized. Didn't want to risk that, so I simply camped out for the amber version. Least that one was guaranteed to get that varient.

I had an amber in my cart, went to checkout and it said I had cookies disabled. Went to add it again to checkout and it already sold out. I have terrible luck.

Had time to spin side 1 and it sounded really really good! Gave the liner sheet a read and it said this marks the first physical release of the expanded soundtrack released digitally in 2013, but it's only got 16 tracks still. Odd.

Someone probably got lazy with that and just copy/pasted the liner sheet one from 2013.

No way they have a different department for shipping vinyl, maybe a different area.

Would you hire people to ship vinyl 1 week every two months? Or just use the full time shippers you already have.

Full time shippers are constantly behind in getting print orders out. Wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility for them to hire out a shipping sub contractor on an "as need" basis. Makes a whole lot more sense to sub out the vinyl shipping than it does print shipping due to the fragile science of shipping prints.

Obviously there isn't any clarification coming from Mondo regarding their shipping practices but just throwing out a hypothetical.

No holes? How do you get them on your turntable!

.... don't worry guys, I'm a dad now. I'm allowed to make that joke.

It's been pretty cool and I think she likes the jokes. So far, almost every time I've told her one she has literally shit herself. 

Ok.. I'm done now.

I love it! He'll be here all week! Tip your waitress.Try the veal. Second show is different from the first show.