The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Guest deleted

Feel free to contact them and see what they say.

What they tell some schmuck who emails them and reality are 2 different things.

You are crazy-silly.  :P

Guest deleted

So they're lying to their customers and that's what you believe? That's fine you feel that way, just state that you think they're lying to people about their business practices.

You're as good as putting words in people's mouths as you are at putting your own foot in your mouth (or head up your ass, whichever you prefer).

This is why, I believe, Mondo says it is "random"... they try to make the fans who order early and directly by supplying 1 variant/1black, but stuff happens. Imagine saying if you order 2 you will get 1 variant/1 black and then for whatever reason they can't fulfill orders that way... hello shitstorm! Or if they still had online stock of the record, imagine all of the emails asking "is the variant sold out yet"?  It is likely that when they give out 1 variant/1 black for early orders, they run out of the variant earlier because it is more limited.  Later orders they would ship both black.

I buy 2 for me, 2 for a friend who lives in an apartment for easier pickup (my mail lady puts it in my garage).

Low reading comprehension / selective ignoring of information on your part.  I didn't say you were a flipper for sure, presented it as 1 of 4 possible option because you seem to have a firm agenda of denial even though you say you don't care about variants... which by the way is fucking hilarious given the frequency you post here.  You are seriously full of contradictions all over this board... too many to discuss. 

Me getting banned has nothing to do with this.  Good job of when you don't have an argument go off topic and attack character!

You seem to keep missing the arguments for why Mondo would say it is random.  No way is it entirely random. 

That is the story they will stick to, again for the reasons above. I ordered right away and got 1 of each in both orders, my other friends too.  Probably a few people on the board.  We all did this against ridiculous odds.  Perhaps we should go to Vegas?

To make their life easier and business run smoother rather than to be held to a strict standard.  

Your definition of "proof" is hilarious.  You work for CSI?

How about lets ignore the math on how fucking ridiculously improbable that it's entirely random?  I notice you didn't even touch upon that argument, which is perhaps the strongest.  Even using super conservative numbers to give beyond the shadow of the doubt you think it's random when the chances of me regularly getting variants is way less than 0.000001%

You seriously fail for not understanding this.  Any other point you make is literally moot.

Before Jurassic Park dropped, TIMBRH was saying he'd literally never seen an 11:30 drop.  Funny thing was, the previous drop, The Visitor, dropped at almost exactly that time.  Then Jurassic Park dropped at almost that time too.  As well, MANY other Mondo releases have definitely dropped at almost exactly 11:30.

Odd comments and misleading information from TIMBRH, someone who says 'he just wants to help'.

Still, during that last discussion, I sensed that him being wrong and a few people finding that funny, seemed to be taking a toll on TIMBRH, so I just bowed out, said he's the Mondo pro with all the info and he +1'd me.  Then he brings it up again despite me trying to help him save some face.  Ass move.  

I'm pretty sure I've never seen him concede or just drop it.

Hilarious what you call overwhelming evidence and you've tossed around the word "proof" more than once (which neither of us have, btw!)... what again is the overwhelming evidence?

I would say that the math is overwhelming, but perhaps you don't understand it.  That's fine.

Guest deleted

Well you either subscribe to the idea that it's entirely random or you assume they're lying to people. Its one or the other. Pick one.

How about lets ignore the math on how fucking ridiculously improbable that it's entirely random?  I notice you didn't even touch upon that argument, which is perhaps the strongest.  Even using super conservative numbers to give beyond the shadow of the doubt you think it's random when the chances of me regularly getting variants is way less than 0.000001%

You seriously fail for not understanding this.  Any other point you make is literally moot.

Guest deleted

He did. It was one of the very first things that he weighed in on. That's what makes this so darn entertaining.

What about you Whip?  Do you think it's entirely random since you also regularly get 1 black and 1 variant?