The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

It's times like this that I am very thankful I don't really care for Stout's art.

For the blu-ray? Has nothing to do with the art for me. Already have it on the LP..

I love the movie - and somehow have yet to buy it for my personal collection.

I also really enjoy steelbooks in general so this just seems like the perfect combination for me.

But I've also bought 8 copies of Scott Pilgrim v.s. the World with various special editions to date - so I'm a special kind of dumb.

I'm definietely not judging or anything, just saying. Like with the GotG soundtrack, there's a cheaper non-Stout/Mondo version that Id be more than happy with.

I'm also glad I don't care one way or the other about steelbooks. I totally get the appeal, but I would never go out of my way for one.

We have confirmed this will be up between 11:30am and 12pm EST right?

It's a safe bet to be checking your computer starting around 11am EST. Doesn't usually drop before 11:30am but it's always better to be on the safe side. As far as I know none have been dropped past 12pm. Just be on your toes :P

I received an email back from Mondo and the person said that Guardians should stay up until Friday of this week and they said to not order anything else with it or the order will be cancelled due to it being a preorder. 

I'm sure folks were hoping to combine shipping but I'm guess Mondo thought ahead lol.

Is that what you care about?

I wouldn't say I care about it but, as someone who buys records and often gets shut out of limited preorders due to flipping, I have a mild interest in seeing if some of Mondo's actions (like $60 retail prices and long preorder windows) discourage flipping down the line.

I wouldn't say I care about it but, as someone who buys records and often gets shut out of limited preorders due to flipping, I have a mild interest in seeing if some of Mondo's actions (like $60 retail prices and long preorder windows) discourage flipping down the line.

I wouldn't want $60 retail prices lol. Long preorder windows yes.