The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

the way that Shopify works, typically if there are less than 10 on a limited item, it means they are basically already sold out... they are usually already all in peoples carts and slowly trickling out. It's misleading, but its some weird internal code to prevent overselling (which used to be a big problem on the 3D Cart system we used to use)

Ahhhhhh. Good to know Mo. Thanks!

I guess there isn't REALLY 1 left.

Sorry to mislead. :(

ive never combined shipping for mondo before, do you just e-mail them and the can put all the orders in one box? bummed to pay 14 bucks shipping on 4 records but what can you do?

I don't think you can combine shipping for more than 3 records cause their mailers don't hold more than that.

ive never combined shipping for mondo before, do you just e-mail them and the can put all the orders in one box? bummed to pay 14 bucks shipping on 4 records but what can you do?

We actually lowered pricing on combo record shipping. E-mail our customers service. They will be able to help you out! We got new heavy duty fancy boxes for multiple records and everything. Let me know how it works out, i'm curious to see how people enjoy the multi record purchasing experience so be honest!

I don't think you can combine shipping for more than 3 records cause their mailers don't hold more than that.

We just got new boxes, and lowered pricing on shipping / handling after 2 records (should be $7 for 2, $12 for up to 4, and prices have gone down above that) we have new boxes that hold up to 8!

We actually lowered pricing on combo record shipping. We got new heavy duty fancy boxes for multiple records and everything.

We just got new boxes, and lowered pricing on shipping / handling after 2 records (should be $7 for 2, $12 for up to 4, and prices have gone down above that) we have new boxes that hold up to 8!

WHAT!?!

WHAT!?!

WHAT!?!

We actually lowered pricing on combo record shipping. E-mail our customers service. They will be able to help you out! We got new heavy duty fancy boxes for multiple records and everything. Let me know how it works out, i'm curious to see how people enjoy the multi record purchasing experience so be honest!

ANY more black and white editions of A Girl sitting around or am I refreshing for no damn good reason? I was able to score the grey, but wanted the black and white!

Sweet, thanks for the info! Just sent them an email. 

It's awesome! I received a package of 4 and they arrived in perfect condition. :)

It's true. There's something about shipping over $4-5 that is just stark and painful. I pay it sometimes, but I stick with $3.50ish media mail a lot. I've rarely had an issues.

the custom, frustration proof mailers are a part of that extra cost. I've paid the $4 shipping and gotten crap u-line mailers and almost would've rather paid the additional $1-$1.50 to have a stronger mailer. Ever ordered anything from Urban? I ordered like 5 records from them this week, and they all arrived in a different kind of mailer, all damaged in a different way... 

TRYING to get there, but there's a lot of variables involved. Don't hold me to that exact number, but know that we are listening and trying to improve the shipping experience for everyone

It's not terrible really. I've had a couple seam splits, but for the most part everything is solid. I mean, you guys do have your own mailers and everything ($) and a smaller staff, so the cost is understandable, it just hurts my feelings sometimes. ;)

the custom, frustration proof mailers are a part of that extra cost. I've paid the $4 shipping and gotten crap u-line mailers and almost would've rather paid the additional $1-$1.50 to have a stronger mailer. Ever ordered anything from Urban? I ordered like 5 records from them this week, and they all arrived in a different kind of mailer, all damaged in a different way...

You're absolutely right. There have been times I've seen the mailer sitting by my door and shuddered. When I see a mondo one, I KNOW that the records are probably perfect. I'm just poor addicted to buying records, so every dollar counts...

might as well try to slip this in.... outside of the MV Podcast any other news about The Last of Us OST??? :)

Its more in production than it previously was last month... if that helps at all, haha. Its in the pressing queue (which if you know anything about how the industry works means it could be at least 3-4 months before we have them - so temper your release date expectations)

It's not terrible really. I've had a couple seam splits, but for the most part everything is solid. I mean, you guys do have your own mailers and everything ($) and a smaller staff, so the cost is understandable, it just hurts my feelings sometimes. ;)

Hey, at least shipping isn't Fowty Dollaz.

That was horrible. I'll see myself out.