The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Horkey prints are a weird size so I kind of had to take it somewhere. Usually I just buy frames that are already set up for prints.

I'd love to see a horkey alien print.

This is the way to go- http://www.americanframe.com/

And to make the thread title relevant, I got shipping confirmation on my print and will be using american for the frame. 

I ordered Girl Walks and Scanners and no shipment yet. Everyone else get shipped right away?

For Scanners & Cannibal Holocaust yeah. Within like 5 hours. Kind of amazed.

Got my Audyssey Version of A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night!  Came in perfect condition for once!  For some reason I was thinking this was going to be gatefold, but oh well.  The die-cut cover is amazing!

Also, is this the first non-180g Mondo release?

Received my first seam split EVER from Mondo & was a little bummed. Then I discovered the culprit was a Maniac Cop 2 fire variant & all was forgiven. :)

Really??  Ahhh, it tricked me, haha.  I don't remember it saying anywhere it was a Death Waltz release anywhere.  Then again that was probably just me not reading enough.

First sentence on the product page:

"... Death Waltz Recording Company is very proud to release ..."

On a different topic, a varient lot on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191548014998

Hey, we got the right color in and all customers should have been taken care of but if you still haven't received anything yet, please contact us again and we will sort you out. It is unfair if someone else gets a copy they order today and you still haven't received yours. I feel terrible if thats the case, but lets make it right!

Hey Mo, PM'd you on this.