The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Hahah, I wish I could get $5 shipping even once! Shipping for A Girl... alone this morning was $15 to Canada. Part of the reason why I decided not to buy.

You're right. At least most of what I buy comes from inside my own country and I don't have to pay an extra $10. I'm going to shutup now. :P I sound like a turdknocker.

Hahah, I wish I could get $5 shipping even once! Shipping for A Girl... alone this morning was $15 to Canada. Part of the reason why I decided not to buy.

Yeah, sadly international (even Canada) is seldom going to see a price decrease because the main problem is postage. Here in the states it will be media mail, but we can't do that to you terrific people of the north.

It will be in record stores in the future, so maybe you'll have better luck in April when your local shops carry it!

You're right. At least most of what I buy comes from inside my own country and I don't have to pay an extra $10. I'm going to shutup now. :P I sound like a turdknocker.

Lol, no worries - don't want you to feel like a Turdknocker! ;) Just wanted to shine some light on the shipping comments. I still buy tonnes because, well, I'm a collector and I like nice things! And sometimes limited edition stuff is worth the ridiculous shipping rates.

As much as I like soundtracks, I haven't seen A Girl...Alone so I'll be holding off on purchasing that one for now. Bit bummed there were no Drive vinyl online but oh well, might have to get one of those Lakeshore pressings cause I'm tired of trying to get a reasonable price for a black Drive Mondo pressing. But I'm very glad you had some Halloween records up. Nabbed one of those.

As much as I like soundtracks, I haven't seen A Girl...Alone so I'll be holding off on purchasing that one for now. Bit bummed there were no Drive vinyl online but oh well, might have to get one of those Lakeshore pressings cause I'm tired of trying to get a reasonable price for a black Drive Mondo pressing. But I'm very glad you had some Halloween records up. Nabbed one of those.

I sold my Invada pink recently too. Really gorgeous gatefold. You won't regret getting it.

Ordered Halloween II splatter, got the retail version. Fiasco is a bit strong a word for a wrong color, but seeing them up for sale again when a current wrong order hasnt been rectified is kind of annoying.

Did you contact them? They should fix it. I got my Halloween II and it was the right one, only took 2+ months for them to send it. This is left over stock from the event so I assume they have them on hand this time.

Did you contact them? They should fix it. I got my Halloween II and it was the right one, only took 2+ months for them to send it. This is left over stock from the event so I assume they have them on hand this time.

I just wrote Charity again. Last contact was a month ago & she said they would ship the middle of March. We shall see...