The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I'm pulling a secular haze here:

19 Scanners/ Brood splits left. If you're sitting on it...don't. :)

I love the music, but even with the split I am not in love with the way the colors came out. I know I'll be smacking myself in the head when this is $250 on Discogs, but sometimes ya win and sometimes ya lose.

I love the music, but even with the split I am not in love with the way the colors came out. I know I'll be smacking myself in the head when this is $250 on Discogs, but sometimes ya win and sometimes ya lose.

I lose a lot with Mondo, so this one is a win for me. I think the only other colors of Mondo releases I have are the GotG, cornetto SotD and the Tricolor Angela's theme (which is really DW, so...) so it's a good day for me. :D I do agree the colors could look better, but I still like the art and think the colors are at least appropriate.

make that 1

the way that Shopify works, typically if there are less than 10 on a limited item, it means they are basically already sold out... they are usually already all in peoples carts and slowly trickling out. It's misleading, but its some weird internal code to prevent overselling (which used to be a big problem on the 3D Cart system we used to use)