The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

If you can't justify it and/or if you have no knowledge about the game, don't get it, otherwise, if you loved/liked this game, you probably enjoyed its music as well. It should be a no-brainer even if it hurts the wallet a bit.

I haven't even played the game - I don't have a PS3 / PS4. But I adore Naughty Dog and everything I've seen about the game suggests it's a masterpiece, and I've heard the soundtrack and loved it.

Woe is me

I haven't even played the game - I don't have a PS3 / PS4. But I adore Naughty Dog and everything I've seen about the game suggests it's a masterpiece, and I've heard the soundtrack and loved it.

Woe is me

Same here. I plan on getting a ps4 down the road but I've been listening to the OST on spotify and love it.

Same here. I plan on getting a ps4 down the road but I've been listening to the OST on spotify and love it.

Yup, I plan on getting a PS4 eventually. I'll probably scoop the soundtrack just in case it sells out and I play it later and it ends up being one of my favorite games of all time or something. 

And if I don't dig it, I'll just sell it on discogs for sticker price.

Because I'm not an asshole

Yup, I plan on getting a PS4 eventually. I'll probably scoop the soundtrack just in case it sells out and I play it later and it ends up being one of my favorite games of all time or something.

And if I don't dig it, I'll just sell it on discogs for sticker price.

Because I'm not an asshole

Just picked up the ps4 TLOU bundle the other day, brother says it's the best game ever so like he said above I don't wanna not have it if it ends up being awesome!

Guest Secular Haze

rooks is f5ing the Mondo site for the first time in a long time :D

Can't say I missed the anticipation, but looking forward to picking this up :)

Welcome back.